Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Open Invitation
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:30 pm 

Hello there everyone!, as some of you might know, i also play GW, and We are having a PVE preview event for our new "expansion/standalone game", called GW: nightfall, this even will be open to everyone wether they already have an account or not, so, if you are interested, please visit www.Guildwars.com for more info, and a link to download the game, hope to see you there!

NOte: GW is a more casual player friendly compared to other MMORPGs (well, GW is more like a CORPG), and during this event you will be able to play any of the 6 "Core classes" as well as trying the 2 "flavor classes" (the ones exclusive to those who buy the NIghtfall game), and create a max lvl character and enjoy some of the new end game content.

If you get some time to login during the event, look me up:
Sephiroath Rangel Lvl 20 elementalist/mesmer
Phillip Du Bonnet Lvl 20 warrior/necromancer
Kalaseth The Bloody Lvl 20 Necromancer/Monk
Pyotir Ivanov Lvl 20 Ranger/assasin
Ai Mu Lin lvl 18 Monk/Mesmer
Nat Su kao lvl 10 Assasin/Ranger

*Edit: in case you dont know, the level cap in guild Wars is lvl 20, it WONT be raised up never, why? just because of balance issues, more specifically, because when you lvl up you get attribute ponts, which work pretty much like talent points do in WoW, but in the end if the lvl cap was raised, the ammount of Attribute point would suffice for an elementalist to max out several skill lines, and actually be able to use the full defensive capabilities of earth magic, while getting the offensive power of fire spells, and also get a huge energy pool (mana), the example i just mentioned is just one of the simplest ones, and just because my main is an Ele :P