Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Job Opening in Colorado
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm 
Spammer

If anyone here has the qualifications, this is a VERY good company to work for. Over the past year not only did we not have layoffs, our Revenue and Profits increased by over 15% (granted that was only half of our usual 30% annual increase that has been a constant for the past 10 years).
job posting wrote:
Job Title: Software Engineer (SE3) WebViewer Product Team

Department: R&D

Description: We are currently looking for a Software Engineer with experience developing production quality applications utilizing C# and Microsoft development tools.

The product that the successful candidate will be working on is the next generation of an existing Web based product. The GUI application development is new from the ground up and utilizes a SOA framework for middle and database tiers that is in place for all new product development at ZOLL. Additional technologies include mapping, routing and data mining algorithms. The person in this position will be working on all tiers of the application.

We are seeking individuals with demonstrable skills utilizing the following technologies:

- SQL Server: must know T-SQL and be able develop/debug stored procedures and be able to analyze/profile stored procedures for performance tuning.

- SOA: Must be familiar with web services and .NET Remoting and understand tiered application development.

- Web: Must have experience developing web front end applications utilizing ASP.NET and AJAX. Experience developing applications for mobile browsers a plus.

- Strong C# development skills

A degree in an Engineering discipline or related field is desired, but not required if you can demonstrate success in the technologies described above. Our Engineering team consists of individuals who thrive in an environment of accountability and high performance product development. We encourage people to bring new ideas to the table and offer opportunities to advance those ideas.

If anybody is qualified and interested please let me know and I'll send you the link to our website to apply...

DDO - Cannith - AlistairItor - Rogue/Ranger (5/3) - Main
DDO - Cannith - Guijanitor - Paladin/Rogue (4/1)
DDO - Cannith - RicochetItor - Rogue (5)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:25 pm 

Holy smokes! I'm also hiring someone with almost those exact same skill sets. Of course, my guy (or gal) gets to work from home full time :) I can't post a link or anything because the paperwork is still with HR. Good to see some jobs opening up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm 

Don't you guys have anything for a newly educated System Administrato with only basic skills..? :)
(Just started reading the first book in the MCTS for server 2008)

Although I still need a green card :-P