Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Summer Movies
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:48 am 
Site Admin

So what summer movies are you looking forward to this year?

I was bummed to find out that Kuwait edits out parts of movie with kissing, or skin. They will show graphic violence, but no ankles, knees, or bellies. Sometime you lose some dialogue or the end result is a little choppy or disjointed.

Anyway, this is the first time in years that I will be able to catch movies in the theater. I am looking forward it even though I don’t know what is coming out this year.

Post subject: Re: Summer Movies
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 am 
Spammer

I just found out last week about the remake of Conan: the Barbarian. I'm pretty excited about that one, and from the trailers it looks like they will be pretty true to Howard's ideas. Here in the states it comes out Aug. 19.

I'll see the new transformers just because. I didn't care much for the 2nd one, although I really liked the first one. Megan Fox won't be in it, so it should automatically be better than the last one.

The new Pirates movie was pretty decent, but there is absolutely no reason to pay extra to see it in 3D.

X-men Origins was OK, probably more of a rental than woth seeing in the theater. It alwyas annoys me too when historical events play a main role in the plot of a movie, and they can't get those events timelines or details correct.