Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:33 am 
Spammer

If I am correct, it was decided last night that Angus will be leading the credit team. I would like to be on that team. I am also available to place harvesters and set up the admin to let the architects access them. I hope to be online by 11 AM EDT on Thursday.

I do NOT have access to any other forum than this one so coordination will have to be achieved right here, through PM's, or on email tobiasds1@hotmail.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

Actually, I will be leading the Credits Team. I can put you on the roster, but I just need to know your character name.

I'll see about getting you into the member board so you can see all the information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:48 pm 
Spammer

You'll all be the first to know my name ingame. I will post to the Name thread when I know my name and have access to the thread. Would guess my will be Rho Tefec like on Ahazi but haven't ruled out Roh Tefec or Che Terof yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:12 pm 
Spammer

hmmm...... word scrambles. entertainment.

Chet Fero?
Hector Fe?
Fetch Roe?
Retch Foe?

Getting warm?

I will decifer it.. if its the last thing I do. :twisted:

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm 
Spammer

No one has ever mentioned the significance to me even when I shouted to newbies I would give away a matching set of 29-59 dmg 3.7 delay cdef's if they could tell me. It does mean something though and I know someone will get it if they just think...

Talon: You're the first to even recognize it is something, although it's easier to recognize with those three names out there together. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:38 pm 
Spammer

Tobiasds,

Regarding your name...are you a miner or a follower of an ancient religion? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:40 pm 

what about cheef rot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:41 pm 

cheet for maybe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:21 pm 
Spammer

Come on guys! I'm losing faith in you here. It is something very near and dear to all of us playing this game. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:22 pm 
Spammer

Ok Rocklar: Just say it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:35 pm 
Spammer

Could possibly be "fetch ore" if you're a miner (I don't think that one's very likely). So that means it is...The Force!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:22 am 
Spammer

Thank you Rocklar!

I'm still not sure if everyone knew and was messing with me, or they are just not force sensitive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:28 am 
Spammer

Oh, look! My FS slot just opened up on Bloodfin! That was it, Tob, that was it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:21 am 
Spammer

BAH! Damn you Rocky. I was almost there. :evil:

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:34 am 
Spammer

You're gotta get up pret-ty early in the morning to get ahead of me...at least by 10:00, 10:30 at the latest. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:27 am 

How is the project going? Raptic and I have both hit Eng IV (he did Saturday, I did this AM before servers went down). He intends to be a droid maker and I guess I'll still do architect, but I am not sure.

What do we need to help with the PA hall? I did a quick calculation and it looks like the architect needs 1.5 million Structure xp to make master, which is absurd. IMHO we might want to co-operate with another PA? Two or three making oe master and each getting a hall might work, but it's not up to me, just a suggestion.

I have a few k credits and can contribute, give me a shout next time you're on Rom. Let me know what I can do to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:41 am 
Spammer

Griswel,

You need to coordinate with Cyrus or Romsuiag in game or out as soon as possible. They have a list of everything that is needed to advance Dumin to master architect as soon as possible. They also record all the contributions you make. Make a new topic here to get their attention if need be. As of Saturday morning at 330 am, Rom and I placed the thirteenth Avian harvester. Probably have medium harvesters by now. Resources are being dealt with. Good luck.

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:45 am 

Thanks for the quick reply. I might not become an architect if we're gonna have a master fairly soon :)

I'll work on piling up some cash so I can contribute. I hope my advie posts helps some people, I think it's an easy way to make money, though it's not as much fun as destroys.