Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:42 am 

Sorry if you already knows this, but here's some advice on easy, safe cash (around 5,000 per hour).

1 - take two deliver missions. Raptic says Keren to dang I forget the name, the dark city, are best (basically he sayd Theed is too darned huge). Me, I just take two high paying missions, though I admit I might avoid Theed in the future.

2 - here's the key! Check mission details, make sure that your second mission has the same final destination as the first. Example, first mission ends up 11km NW of you, make sure the second is close to that. Check your map (ctnrl-V, right?), and you can even choose your city for the last mission. Lower left has location of where your cursor is, AND distance and bearing.

3 - do the first leg of the mission, then get the shuttle for the second leg.

4 - do the two delivers in the destination town, keep an eye out for mission terminals as you deliver, as they can be a pain to hunt for at times. Grab two more missions, even if you're done, might as well get paid to go back to Keren!

The shuttle cost is 115 or 120 (don't go to spaceports they cost extra). The reward for each mission is between 700 and 825. That's 1400-1600 minus 120 for 1250 profit minimum. And the whole thing takes 10-15 minutes, even less if you get lucky on the shuttles. You can do four of these an hour, for 5000 credits minimum. You will never even see an aggro mob the whole time.

You can sample and craft while you wait for the shuttles. Yes, it can be dull, and you don't get the combat xp that destroy missions give, but you can rack up enough money for the whole week in an afternoon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:27 am 
Spammer

I want to see an agro mob!

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:18 am 

Eyah, but if you're just aiming to make cash, safe and secure has its advantages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:12 pm 
Spammer

Are you sure it stills work with interplanetary deliver missions ? Because you only have the name of the planet in "Destination".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:54 pm 

Also, make sure to buy round-trip .. I think they are a little cheaper. Not by much .. but every little bit helps :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:19 pm 

I don't do interplanetary, and I haven't even seen one (where do I get them?).

I have been doing Keren to Moenia, but stopped to get some ore and etc. That trip is upper 500s, and 120 for ticket, so you make only 1k per trip.

Plus, the shuttles apparently sit on the pad a few minutes. I timed it, there's 14 1/2 minutes from when a shuttle arrives to take passengers to the arrival of the next shuttle. That means 4 round trips in an hour, for 4500 credits roughly.

OTOH, you could do Theed to Moenia runs, more running but you'd stil make the shuttle. That would be more like 1400 a trip, or 5500-6k an hour. Still, it's more intensive for you that way, Moenia-Keren has lots of down time for samplign or afk etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:18 am 

thx for the help