Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:27 am 

<<This is the Sequel of 'An old friends stops by the Neighborhood' and takes place outside the realm of the PA lands.>>

<<The Imperial Shuttle exits hyperspace then lands on a Coruscant City landing pad. I exit the shuttle wearing the standard gray military uniform for a Special Forces Commander and I enter my medium sized apartment were I greet my wife and 4 kids after a hard 3 weeks work doing classified military work for the Empire. My wife and kids know nothing of my adventures in Avian or TCON, nor would they care about it. The Imperial Ramp lowers down>>
<<Imperial Local Time: 10:32 PM>>

Imperial Pilot:"Ok Sir, we've landed...we will let you know if you are needed for the next assignment, until then have a few weeks off with your wife and kids, Commander."

Daedelus:"Have a good time guys." <<salutes all the personnel on board and walks down the Imperial Ramp>>

<<The ramp rises and then the Shuttle takes off after Daedelus clears the area and is down the hall of the apartment complex>>

Daedelus:<<opens the door, turns around and is pleasently surprised>>"Well...hey there, how's my girl and my kids these days?"

Samantha:<<Is wearing a gown, approaches me and whispers softly in my ear>>"Hmm, it's been lonely since you've been gone, how was your trip?"

Daedelus:"It was pretty good actually, some of the locals were friendly, but some still have issues about the manufacturing plant that's going to be built by the lake."

Samantha:<<talking seductively>>"That's good honey, now lets forget the whole Empire thing and just go to bed with me."

Daedelus:<<whispers in her ear>>"I thought you'd never ask, are the kids in bed yet?"

Samantha:"Yeah, although Jax went out for the night with his girlfriend."

Daedelus:"Oh, really...He has a girlfriend, since when?"

Samantha:"Since two weeks ago, she's real nice, her name is Veronica."

Daedelus:"When do we meet her parents?"

Samantha:"On Friday Night, at 8 O'clock at 'The Mana'tico Coast Restaurant'."

Daedelus:"I hear that place has a great view of the Emperor's Palace."

Samantha:"Mmmhmm....now lets go to bed."

<<Daedelus and Samantha turn off the lights and head to bed together.>>

Last edited by Daedelus Rendarious on Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:25 am 

Umm, this Jax, does he have a beard?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:08 am 
Spammer

Daedelus Rendarious wrote:
<<OOC: Please PM me if you wish to participate and send me a general idea of what you plan to do. In my previous thread "An Old Friend stops by the Neighborhood" I was pretty laid back as to who submitted posts. If I don't grant you permission and you post anyway, your post will be ignored.>>

you're killing me! Let me clue you in a bit Mr. Rendarious... There are people here that are too nice and too honorable to be abrasive toward a visitor (even one as notorious as yourself), and I respect that, but let me be the first to tell you, I'm not one of them.

You're re-application after you were chased off from Avian the first time should have been your first hint that you're not exactly well-liked here. If want to continue hanging around here, be my guest. It's good for a laugh. But DON'T come in here expecting to control threads and conversations. Good day, sir!

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:28 am 

<<Imperial Time 11:00 AM Day 2>>
<<It's breakfast time and it is the weekend, so nobody gets up until lunch time or about that time, the holovision is on and I'm eating pancakes and sausages as well as reading the newspaper>>

Franchesca(female,age 12):<<giggling while walking from the bed to the kitchen>>"Morning Mom....DADDY!!!"<<hugs me>>

Daedelus:<<hugs Franchesca>>"Hows my little girl doing this morning?"

Jessica(female, age 14):<<walks in the room>>"HEY, IT'S DADDY!!!"<<hugs me>>

Daedelus:<<hugs Jessica too>>"Hey Jessica....ok girls, not to hard or daddy might pass out...thanks. Where's Jax(male, 18) and Ronald(male, 16)?

Jessica:<<giggling>>"Jax went on a date, with a girl."

Daedelus:"Oh really, what's her name?"

Franchesca:<<giggling>>"Veronica, and she's very nice."

Ronald:<<half-asleep while walking down the hall>>"Hey everyone, what's all the commotion about, it's like....11 am, I don't wake up until 2 pm on the weekend."

Daedelus:"Morning Ronald."

Ronald:"Am I still dreaming or was that dad's voice....WHOA, Hey dad!"<<hugs me>>

Daedelus:<<hugs Ronald>>"Hey Son, here read today's comics"

Ronald:<<walks over to the sofa, lays there and reads the funnies>>"Ok, sure."

Franchesca:"So, how was your work this month, Daddy?"

Daedelus:"It was ok, not much happened, except for this one guy who thinks he has a god complex...and no I'm not talking about Darth Vader."

Jessica:<<giggling while eating breakfast>>"What's a Darth Vader daddy?"

Daedelus:"Well HE, is basically my boss...more or less."

Samantha:"Ronny, do you plan on going anywhere today?"

Ronald:"Nah, I'm just going to lay around here until I wake up....with any luck that won't be until 6 more hours...then I'll sleep some more."

Franchesca:"HEY, IT'S JAX"<<waves to the door window>>

Jax(male, 18):<<waving through the door window and opens/closes it>>"Hey Mom...HEY DAD, nice seeing you here, when did you come back?"

Daedelus:"Hey Son, I arrived last night...I hear you went on a date last night, how was it?"

Jax:"Oh yeah, it was great, Veronica and I ate dinner at a fancy cantina and then we watched the stars by the beach."

Ronald:"Nice going brother, hey check this out in the comics....this advertisement is a riot 'We've all Gone Section VI, so should you'....what is up with that, do you know what that means dad?"

Daedelus:<<while reading the newspaper>>"Not a clue, son."

Jax:<<sits down with his breakfast and starts eating and turns on the holovision>>

Imperial News Anchor GT-329:"...For this week, the Empire is up and the Rebels are down."

Last edited by Daedelus Rendarious on Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:57 am 
Spammer

Quote:
Imperial News Anchor GH-998:"....This just in, an unidentified Imperial officer has just sent this report to us regarding a lockdown on all non-Imperial space travel to and from the Planet of Naboo. It seems that a certain high ranking leader in an unknown guild called Avian has been lying to its high ranking officials about joining other guilds. It is unclear what is going to happen to this high ranking official but under Imperial rules all travel will cease until this official resigns from the guild or is tossed out by its members.This is short of a blockade of the planet but it is just as severe. The unidentified Imperial officer would only give his identity as 'Gone Section VI-659'."

First Talon never applied to your guild, he joined your forum just to see what was up with you, for some reason you take forum registration as an attempt to join. In any case no one cares.

Secondly stop with post like the above, your trolling once again, but I guess thats to be expected as thats why you were removed from Avian.

And Finally its Gone Secton 5, I made up that catch phrase, and it was obviously in reference to you and a few other Section Five members who seemed to always be trolling and eventually removed from the PA.

Play nice or leave.

Former Head of Department of the Treasury
-------
Ask not what your PA can do for you, but what you can do for your PA
"Gone Section Five"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:23 pm 
Spammer

Quote:
Play nice or leave.

Actually, skip the first part. :)

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:37 am 

Last edited by Daedelus Rendarious on Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:25 pm 
Spammer

Actually, I'm not considered Avian leadership and I fully support the opinions expressed above.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:28 pm 
Spammer

Actually, I'm not considered Avian leadership and I fully support the opinions expressed above.

I let you know that so you know there isn't just a small group of Avian's who aren't thrilled to see you trolling here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:39 pm 

Anyone seen a role-play thread around here by any chance?

I thought for sure I made one but you guys keep messing it up thinking I'm trolling for some reason.

Oh well....

....The End.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:02 am 
Sock Puppet

I thought you were leaving....? :|

Official Avian Mascot - Sock Puppet
Board of Directors - Ex-Chairman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:31 pm 

This is definitely an RP thread. I mean, he is getting laid for heaven's sake, how much more made up could it get?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyways, Talon isn't guilty of anything except for impatience with your attacks. Later, have fun with the ego trip, just make sure your head can fit through the door on your way out.

Ziiiiinnggg

EQII: Alazin, High Elf Wizard

Former Section 4 Director

"Please, if anyone were to play Obi-Wan it would be me, with the 'Luke, Luke save me' and the lightsabers going 'Vvvwiinnngg, vvwinggg, vvvWING!' -- Professor Frink

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:42 pm 
Spammer

Daedelus Rendarious wrote:
Anyone seen a role-play thread around here by any chance?

I thought for sure I made one but you guys keep messing it up thinking I'm trolling for some reason.

Oh well....

....The End.

Rping does not negate trolling, no matter what u call it its still trolling

Former Head of Department of the Treasury
-------
Ask not what your PA can do for you, but what you can do for your PA
"Gone Section Five"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:11 pm 
Spammer

ROFL... thanks for the back up guys. :wink:

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:41 am 

ExarKun809 wrote:
Later, have fun with the ego trip, just make sure your head can fit through the door on your way out.

I'm sure I have a chainsaw lying around somewhere, if there should be a problem... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:21 pm 

For the door? Or for his head? Wait...don't answer that.

/sarcasm

If he ever runs into trouble his loving wife and four beautiful children will devise a way to help him and then exchange hugs and kisses and love one another as the sun sets while sitting around a beautiful fire singing Kumbya.

/sarcasm off

EQII: Alazin, High Elf Wizard

Former Section 4 Director

"Please, if anyone were to play Obi-Wan it would be me, with the 'Luke, Luke save me' and the lightsabers going 'Vvvwiinnngg, vvwinggg, vvvWING!' -- Professor Frink

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:11 pm 

Oh be nice to mr. Rendarious guys

Wermas Tanares
-Master Weaponsmith-
-Master Pistoleer-

TC Char
Nawa