Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dolent's Application
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:49 pm 

1. My real name is Mark.
2. I was born in 1996.
3. Yes I do have family in Avian. Cetera is my older brother.
4. I have been playing video games since i was little. I have played WoW for the last several years, and I have continued to play console games the whole time. I love to read, and beyond that my family is the most important thing ever to me.
5. Currently I am enjoying playing SWTOR and Mass Effect.
6. I am not following any unreleased games.
7. I would like to join Avian in SWTOR.
8. The characters I would like to join in are Blixk and Thiazi.
9. I am Dolent in the official game forums.
10. I am most interested in the Trooper and the Consular. My specs are Commando and Shadow.
11. I enjoy all kinds of gameplay, but my PvP experience is slightly lacking because in WoW I was trying to get to max level to do arenas and didn't do much PvP. I quit WoW before I got there though because one of my brothers(my arenas partner) quit. Before that I never got to max level because i always wanted to play four guys at once.
12. Yes I have been in other guilds.
13. I left because all of my siblings in the guild migrated servers, and then in the other guild I stopped playing WoW.
14. The best experience in an MMO guild would probably have to be when (in WoW) my siblings and I were on Twisiting Nether. This is because I was a bit older than I was when I was in Avian on WoW, and I had a bit more understanding than I did when I was in Avian.
15. I can't think of any bad experiences in a guild.
16. I found Avian through my brother, Cetera.
17. I want to join Avian to broaden my horizons in PvP, PvE, etc.
18. I think I would be a good addition to Avian because of my enthusiasm to succeed in the game, and my willingness to help out in guild endeavors.
19. I have no expectations of Avian because of my previous experience in the guild, so I know the great qualities of the guild.
21. I have a fairly high interest in crafting since crafting allows you to create items for yourself that have the potential to be better than your current equipment.
22. I am not a largely forum-centric person, but I do see my self checking the forums frequently for guild updates.
23. Yes I agree to remain active on the forums and regularly make posts.

NOTE: As you have probably noticed, I have made a couple references to being in Avian before. This was several years ago when Cetera was also active in Avian in WoW. I was not very old and thus not very active in the guild, so a formal account was never actually made. I think my application must have come from Cetera's account, but I'm not sure. I know an application was filled out, but that is all I could tell you. As I am now older, I plan on being more active in the guild and I will have a much better experience than I did during my fun-filled years on WoW with Avian.

Post subject: Re: Dolent's Application
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:39 am 
Spammer

Dolent

Thank you for applying to Avian Gamers. Your application is currently being reviewed by Avian Gamers Network Leadership. The application process can take anywhere from a day to 2 weeks or more. A lengthy process is no indication of a negative outcome, however the more you participate in the forums the more likely it is that your wait will be short. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game.

If you have any questions about Avian Gamers Network, or about Avian in a particular game, please feel free to post your questions in this thread.

DDO - Cannith - AlistairItor - Rogue/Ranger (5/3) - Main
DDO - Cannith - Guijanitor - Paladin/Rogue (4/1)
DDO - Cannith - RicochetItor - Rogue (5)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:42 am 
Spammer

Don't be surprised if it's a little slow here over the next couple of days.

Welcome. Any brother of Cetera's is a brother of....Cetera's. Oh, and despite what people may say about him, we really do like him around here.....

DDO - Cannith - AlistairItor - Rogue/Ranger (5/3) - Main
DDO - Cannith - Guijanitor - Paladin/Rogue (4/1)
DDO - Cannith - RicochetItor - Rogue (5)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:50 am 
Site Admin

I remember you back in the day. Welcome back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am 
Spammer

Dolent,

Congratulations, your application has been accepted by Avian Gamers Network Leadership.

Your forum permissions should now include access to the private forums, if not please let us know.

As a new member you may wish to visit the Important Links for Every Member thread. It will greatly help you get caught up with the rest of Avian. Remember that some things at that link might be slightly out of date now they we have expanded into a multi-game Player Association. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me, or any of our members.

We look forward to seeing you in-game.

Again, Congratulations on your membership.

Former Head of Department of the Treasury
-------
Ask not what your PA can do for you, but what you can do for your PA
"Gone Section Five"