Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:35 am 

Greetings Avian Alliance! Hi my name is Lorranna, I am currently very much into EQII, I am also currently a Leader for the Order of Norrath on EQII. I currently have 3 characters. My main character is Lorranna Strongsoul, I am a Mystic and a lvl 21 Adventurer and a lvl 13 Artisan. I enjoy guild and group questing and also crafting. I have 2 other characters their names are Lennorra she is a Mage and a lvl 13 Adventurer and I have another Mage Ennorra who is a lvl 16. I am a former SWG buff. I may be going back to SWG as well, now that my husband and I have upgraded his account. We are very pleased to be discussing a merger between the Avian and the Order of Norrath, we are a fun guild. We enjoy guild grouping to hunt and craft, and we generally are all really good friends that just have a good time. We have a TeamSpeak server for our guild which makes the experience even better. I believe that the Avian and the Order have alot to offer one another, and I look forward to getting to know all of you even better.
I guess my favorite games are the Roleplaying games, and I am thinking about getting WoW as well just so that I can compare the two. The only problem is, it is getting quite expensive for all of the accounts between my husband and I, lol. :P But thats ok, our fun is worth it right?
When I was in SWG I was in a guild called SYN, the only reason that I left was because of the new game. I really liked it and we had a lot of fun, but I also really like the new guild that I belong to on EQII. Many of us in our guild are friends in RL, so you can imagine the LAN parties! ;) We have a lot of fun and it think that I have sprained my muscles from laughing on a weekly basis, some of these guys are yahoos but it is good right? Derian is one of my husbands and I's best friends, he cracks me up alot on here too. We are all just a great big bunch of friends, I will keep in touch over here and we will see what happens ok! Thank you so much for being hospitable, I will talk to you all soon!

Lorranna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:42 pm 
Spammer

Hey Lorranna! Welcome to the Avian boards. Feel free to poke around and check out other topics we're talking about as you meet folks here! Derian (Lurgrid) started to meet some of the others, and I know they'll stop by to say hi soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:42 pm 
Spammer

Welcome!! Good to have you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:00 pm 
Spammer

Also the format for the app is in the sticky above you...when you get a chance if you can convert it to that...we can get those TPS reports right out to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:30 pm 

Welcome to the boards!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:53 pm 

Ok will do! Thanks so much guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:52 am 
Spammer

dbakke wrote:
Also the format for the app is in the sticky above you...when you get a chance if you can convert it to that...we can get those TPS reports right out to you.

heh.. yeah, any chance you could re-arrange that app into something readable? :)

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense