Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:25 pm 

General Character Information:

What games do you currently enjoy playing the most?

- I play on the PC and on the PS2, soon PS3.
On the PC I like to play strategy games and RPG's
On the PS2 I play all sorts of games but mostly racing and games like Prince of Persia. (Playing the latest now with a friend) :)

What style of gameplay do generally prefer? PvP, PvE, Crafting, etc...?

- I am into RPG games now. I like to get my character a number of skills and master them and have a basic knowledge of as many other skills that I have the time for to learn. So its a combination of some, crafting, interacting with PC and NPC and I mostly lead the life of a Soldier first with a craft on the side. So I like the style of having a character starting from scratch and work hard to gain skills Im intrested at that moment.

What game genres do you find most enjoyable?
- Stated before kind of but Strategy and RPG, and with game Roma Victer I hope hat I can combine bith and enjoy it for a long time. :)

What unreleased games are you currently following the progress of?

- Roma Victor

What unreleased games do you plan on playing in the future?

- Roma Victor :lol:

In the games that you currently play, what names do your characters go by?

- I am curently not active anymore in other online games.

Player Associations

Have you previously been a part of any other Player Associations for any specific games or for gaming in general? Which ones were they, and why did you leave?

- I am part of House Valerii we created this house with some players for the game Roma Victor. We created it in the same spirit Avian Gamers seems to uphold. So that when we are going to play the game we can help eachother enjoy the game and the life we want to lead in it.

With the exception of the ones you have joined (if any) what other Player Associations did you consider?

- None. Not one seemed appealing to me. Most guilds etc all seem to be join us so you can do this or that. Its a reason why I do apply here. I get a good feeling and get the idea you guys here created this so players can more enjoy a game and ith this comunity in a game there is always some help around, what is important for me. And not only when I am a noob at a game, but also when I can help out.

Avian

Have you read and do you understand the text of the official Avian Charter?

- Was a long read but yes did read it all. And yes I understood it

Is there anything you would change or amend to the Charter?

- Not really, tell you if I ever think of something

Are you aware that a lot of Avian’s organization is conducted on the forum as opposed to in games themselves? How often do you see yourself regularly checking the forums if you are accepted into Avian

-I will check the Forum that would adress the games I am playing on a regular, mostly daily, bases. Any topics on other games I dont play, well, not a lot. And Topics in General and of Importance mostly once or 2 a week.

Please take a moment to tell us how you found Avian.

- I Got to talk with a member of Avian Gamers. By some back and forward post on plans for Roma Victor. He told me to take a look.
And when at first I had some doubts if I could join because I am also head of a House and Legion in Roma Victor, he took those doubts away and said that would not be a problem. So here I am.

Please explain why you have chosen Avian and why Avian should choose you. What do you expect to get from your membership in Avian and what do you expect to offer?

- Chosen to apply to Avian Gamers because I believe a good part of it will mean bing part of a sensible community that is willing to help eachother in games and by that helping each to enjoy and stay enjoying games played. That is basicly also what I expect from my membership. Most of the time I will find myself geting the hang of a game pretty quick, but especcially on start up I can from time to time use some help. When I am up and running around I am always trying to help out people that need to.
Enjoyment from a game I also get when someone says to me Thank you now I understand and enjoy playing (even) more then before. That is something I can always offer, a little help when needed. So what you can expect of me if helpng Avians, and in general players out that need som help. Giving feedback on a game. In general, help. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:44 pm 
Spammer

Welcome!! Good to see you apply! :D

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:11 pm 

Welcome! :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:58 am 
Spammer

Aurelius Valerius Decimes

Thank you for applying to Avian Gamers. Your application is currently being reviewed by the Board of Directors. The application process can take anywhere from a day to 2 weeks or more. A lengthy process is no indication of a negative outcome, however the more you participate in the forums the more likely it is that your wait will be short. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game.

If you have any questions about Avian Gamers Network, or about Avian in a particular game, please feel free to post your questions in this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:59 am 
Spammer

This is not the Double-Post you are looking for.

edited by MGJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:00 am 
Spammer

Double post for the win :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:51 pm 

Welcome! I look forward to picking your brain about RV :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:56 pm 

Ave All,

Thank you for the welcome.

I will take a good look at the Forums upcomming weekend, see if I can add some good replies and shorten the application lenght.

Pick my brain any time on RV ! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:19 pm 
Spammer

Aurelius,
What are your opionions of RV? How do you think guilds are going to work out? It seems that now, there's a large emphasis on a strong crafting system that starts (literally) in the weeds, and can grow to be pretty powerful.

Also, do you think it's viable to go both the fighting and crafting routes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:24 pm 
Spammer

Aurelius Valerius Decimes,

Congratulations, your application has been accepted by the Board of Directors and you will be placed in Section 1.

As a new member you may wish to visit the
Important Links for Every Member thread. It will greatly help you get caught up with the rest of Avian. Remember that some things at that link might be slightly out of date now they we have expanded into a multi-game Player Association. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me, or any of our members.

Again, Congratulations on your membership.

DDO - Cannith - AlistairItor - Rogue/Ranger (5/3) - Main
DDO - Cannith - Guijanitor - Paladin/Rogue (4/1)
DDO - Cannith - RicochetItor - Rogue (5)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:35 pm 

welcome!

Section 5
Now Playing: WoW
--------------------