Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trelic's application (:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:03 pm 

General Character Information

What games do you currently enjoy playing the most?
- WoW, Halo 2, DnD, Settlers of Catan (expansion)

What style of gameplay do generally prefer? PvP, PvE, Crafting, etc...?
- PvE, and PvP from time to time

What game genres do you find most enjoyable?
- MMORPG, RPG, First person shooters

What unreleased games are you currently following the progress of?
- Burning Crusade, Halo 3

What unreleased games do you plan on playing in the future?
- Burning crusade, Halo 3

In the games that you currently play, what names do your characters go by?
- Trelic, mindflayr

Player Associations

Have you previously been a part of any other Player Associations for any specific games or for gaming in general? Which ones were they, and why did you leave?
- I was a part of the Outcasts for alot of my lvling up. I left them because 'at first' I did not get any support over an item dispute of all things. No grudges were left behind and made a good friend in the process. (:
- I was also a part of Dark Horizon for a short time. They were recommended to me from a friend so i decided to give em trial run. I found a lack of comraderie and decided to leave before I recieved a bunch of gear.

With the exception of the ones you have joined (if any) what other Player Associations did you consider?
- VE

Avian

Have you read and do you understand the text of the official Avian Charter?
- yes

Is there anything you would change or amend to the Charter?
- nope, looks great (:

Are you aware that a lot of Avian’s organization is conducted on the forum as opposed to in games themselves? How often do you see yourself regularly checking the forums if you are accepted into Avian
- probably every day

Please take a moment to tell us how you found Avian.
- I pug'd a group with a couple of Avians a while back. Having a great time during the run, they quickly became friends. Ive had the pleasure to group with them a few times since, and good times all around. (:

Please explain why you have chosen Avian and why Avian should choose you. What do you expect to get from your membership in Avian and what do you expect to offer?
- Its not all about the phat lewt and raiding every single day for me, although I do love to conquer a common goal with comrades at my side! But, ultimately i want to spend my time with people who think like myself. I believe I've found that here at Avian.
- I expect to offer any assistance i can through time and communication. And all i expect from membership is a bit of time to hang out with friends and future friends.

cheers 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:08 pm 

Trelic and I met while I was still but a young dorf lo about in my mid to late 30s. We grouped together on many occations as we set forth to defeat the evils that plague Azeroth. Unfortunately, he was wisked away to a location known as the "Real World" for quite some time and Laelith continued on without him for a time. However, recently Trelic returned and the two have been venturing forth with other legends such as Heorogar the Holy, Viska the Virtuous, and many other names from legend.....

----------

Seriously though, I have known Trelic since Laelith was leveling in Uldaman and have been after him for sometime to join Avian's family. He is an upstanding person that I feel will fit in well with Avian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:56 pm 

very cool...welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:58 pm 

Fullblade

Thank you for applying to Avian Gamers. Your application is currently being reviewed by the Board of Directors. The application process can take anywhere from a day to 2 weeks or more. A lengthy process is no indication of a negative outcome, however the more you participate in the forums the more likely it is that your wait will be short. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game.

If you have any questions about Avian Gamers Network, or about Avian in a particular game, please feel free to post your questions in this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:45 am 
Spammer

Fullblade,

Welcome! Create a Character and we'll get you access to the private SoA forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:38 am 
Spammer

Trelic/Fullblade,

Just noticed your location. Where in NC are you? Arindel, Grezdo, myself and I'm pretty sure one or two more also call NC home. We're all roughly in the Raleigh/Morrisville/Clayton area.

Post subject: booyah
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:20 pm 

Fayettnam as i affectionately call it. :twisted: Aka Fayetteville, born and raised. IVE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!
Its good to know im not teh only one suffering o:
Seriously though, its a good place to live. Im in residential construction, and with Fort Bragg so close, I stay busy.

On another note, i still need my guest title turned to green soz i can create a character.

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:41 pm 
Spammer

Cool - good to know. I occasionally throw together a LAN party and I'll definitely add your name to the list next time around.

As of yet, the site admins make the switch from a Guest to a Guest. They're a busy crew and none too plentiful. It'll happen as soon as possible.

Post subject: aye
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:20 pm 

Hell yeah, sounds good. The last time i did anything LAN was back in the day with Warcraft III. Omg, good times that was. (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Fullblade,,

Congratulations, your application has been accepted by the Board of Directors and you will be placed in Section 4.

As a new member you may wish to visit the Important Links for Every Member thread. It will greatly help you get caught up with the rest of Avian. Remember that some things at that link might be slightly out of date now they we have expanded into a multi-game Player Association. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me, or any of our members.

Again, Congratulations on your membership.