Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:02 pm 

Hello I am: Complaint Department

I am a: Zabrak

I will be persueing a career in: Bounty Hunting

Avian is incredibly organized. Your PA brings a new level of excitement by having a fully operational government. By deligating tasks to officers and having heads of the board I foresee this PA reaching the next level of gameplay expediantly.

I Do a lot of hunting. I have donated everything that I make. I will earn a living by hunting down the scum of the galaxy.

I just wish to be under the arm of an incredibly well versed and talented PA. I hope to be armed with the finest equipment at a discounted price. I will do much of the end game exploration hunting and thus will gladly donate the high quality resources that I harvest off of the critters I hunt. I've dropped many falumpaset and next on my list are the fambaa.

My long term goals are to eventually become active in the war. But for now I am having a great time hunting game for sport. I have been attempting to kill the bigger creatures of naboo.

My friend and roommate in real life is an active member and told me of your plans. I agreed to help, knowing that you guys are very well organized.

Once again the organization of ATAT is the most attractive aspect. I hope to be a part of an ever growing family. I really like the things you guys have done with so few members.

I wouldn't really change anything. I would perhaps focus a little more on the combat members. It seems you guys have the Economic part covered and recovered.

Cheers,
Complaint Department

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:47 pm 

oh yeah update... we took out 3 fambaa lastnight... grats to group. please /t me in game I am hunting dragons in lok now, we fell 2 lastnight.

they drop 500 hides but I do it for the sport.

Cheers,
Complaint Department

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:59 pm 
Sock Puppet

Tip to any who go hunting with Compaint, do not let him lead the hunts. He is especially bad at it. ;)

*points to 3 corpses labeled Jaero that are fresh from last night*

Welcome to Avian, good luck with the Application.

Official Avian Mascot - Sock Puppet
Board of Directors - Ex-Chairman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:11 pm 

*NOTE* We killed three fambaa and only 4 people died. I apologize for those who did die, but killing such a large creature at low levels is a war of attrition and if you lose only 4 people... I hardly thing that is a failure. Also it should be noted the jaero died because he DIDN'T listen to orders and get preaggroed...

This is all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:15 pm 

I wouldn't worry about Jaero's dying hurting your application chances -- if anything, that'll make the BoD like you more! :wink:

Golga Bolg for mayor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:49 pm 

Wow, thats awesome you guys are going out in parties like that. I'll definetly have to join you some time... but right now my priority is making cash, and buying a house. I have a slight problem with buying cool clothing outfits, for every occasion, and the insurance is just too much. So i'm gonna try to get a house to hold my stuff while i hunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:09 am 

I am going to have to withdraw my app to avian.

I would like to begin by saying that I completely respect the structure and commerce that Avian Tech. brings to the swg. It just does not coincide with my goals for the future. I am looking for a more combat oriented PA.

Because of Avians high quality of product I will continue conducting business with your companies. Also I will gladly spread the word of the coproration through the galaxy as I travel hunting and learning as much as possible about this strange and uncharted world.

I apologize and hope there are no sore feelings for what I have done. Avian has been part of the .1% of the swg universe to complete the current status quo. I wish I could have been a more integral part of it.

Cheers,
Complaint Department.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:34 am 
Spammer

No hard feelings, just move your corpse away from my chemical harvester. The smell is getting unbearable! :lol:

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.