Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jajukas Application.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:02 pm 

Jajuka.
Bothian.
Theed, Naboo.

Marksmen/Scout... unknown final profession.
I dont use the SWG forums.
I visit the SWG official sight when ever the servers go down to see if i can tell when they will be up. I use allakazam about once ever 2 days or so just to poke around to see whats new. Avian is perfect for my needs, the people i have met.. well Kebernet... and im sure a few others in passing, are nice. To be honest my needs would be met easily threw weapons and armor. I only buy my weapons from Kebernet because i know his weapons are set at a good price and well built. I have yet to find an honest armor smith to buy from and hope to find one here.
Jajuka earns his living by hunting and working some for the imp's, so far they have been the onlyones who can provide a challenge on a regual basis. I try to sell my hides and bone to people but they just get it for free to others so destruction missions have been his main staple of income. In the future i hope to sell my abilities to people as a guide or body guard for missions of exploration or mining etc. Heck i might even take some in artisen and do some mining my self.
I dont much care for PvP so i think i will stay out of it for the most part. As stated before i think i can serve as a good body guard for your members when they are mining rare metals or what not around the planets. Also i have land that im sure i wont use that i will be glad to give up... all for a small discount, the ability to order or have weapon powerups held for, or just friendly service.
My long term goal for SWG is to basicaly have fun and enjoy the whole SWG experience, this is my first MMORPG? (not sure if thats the right abbiviation.) My short term gole is to finish up and get into rifleman and perhaps pistoleer... and down the road maybe MAYBE becomming a bounty hunter but i very much doubt that.
I found Avian threw Kebernet... though i didnt see him on your member list, though he might be a new member. Your charter pretty much sounds like the way i like to play online games so i think ill fit in nicely.
I like PA because, like i said before, the people here seem to be nice people. and i think i can help out. I have consitered being in IA but they are into PvP wich i am not so much into right now.
Well... right now the only thing i would like to change about my char is his armor..... i would like some chitten but its way to expencive heh.... kind of selfish i guess but thats what i would change.

Thanks for your time and consideratoin and i wish the best of luck to all of you in the future, and say hi when ever you see me, im sure ill say hi right back.... or hey... or whats going on? heh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:37 pm 
Spammer

Welcome, welcome!!! Sit back and relax... get to know us and post some messages so we can get to know you.

The application process takes a while, so hang out with us in-game to help speed it along...

See ya around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:44 pm 

Welcome to the avian public forums!

A BoD official should be here soon to say something like this...

Quote:
Thankyou for applying to Avian Technology and Trade. Your application is being reviewed by the Board of Directors. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:50 am 

/nod /nod...

Great to be here, i hope when they decide to fix chilastra hehe we can talk. Are all of your names in the members list the same you use in SWG, and are all of you in the chilastra server?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:56 am 
Spammer

There's a good number that are the same, though some are different. Just look for the <Avian> tags and tell someone you're an applicant when talking to them... makes it easier for everyone.

Have a good one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:20 pm 

My name is not the same my in game name is Lenroca Transka.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:46 pm 
Spammer

Unfortunately, due to one of the many in game bugs, not all the members have the avian tag next to their names. There will be no new tags until the time when SOE decides to fix the PA Hall bug. This is a low priority even though there are characters stuck in the basement.

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:09 am 
Spammer

Thankyou for applying to Avian Technology and Trade. Your application is being reviewed by the Board of Directors. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game.

Edward

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:02 am 

Hello, due to recent events that have nothing to do with Avian i have decided to become a part of IA. The Imprial Army PA. Its more directed at my style and funtion in the game. Thanks for the conciteration and i hope to see you all in game. Perhaps i can give you a heads up on where good ore or other rare items can be found, or just help you find them your selves. Thanks for the concideration and fare well for now. =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for letting us know Jajuka. Good luck in IA, don't let those rebels push you around too much. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:54 am 

Jajuka thanks for letting us know. I wish you luck with your new guild. If you need anything, items, info, help, just send a tell my way and I see what I can do.

Raezer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:40 pm 
Sock Puppet

I regret to inform you that the Board of Directors, by majority vote, has decided to deny your application into Avian. If you have any questions as to why this decision was made, please do not hesitate to ask.

We wish you the best of luck finding a PA that is better suited to your play style.

Official Avian Mascot - Sock Puppet
Board of Directors - Ex-Chairman