All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Application for Ankh
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:42 pm 

Quote:
1. What is the name of your character?

Ankh Glyph

2. What species will your character be?

Rodian

3. What profession will you most likely be pursuing?

Scout/Engineer

4. If applicable, what handle do you use on the Sony Online SWG forums?

Phayroah

5. What other sites do you visit to obtain information on Star Wars Galaxies, and how frequently do you visit these sites?

the vault network, main site

6. Explain why Avian is the right PA for you. How do we meet your needs?

It seems really organized and has been around for a while in multiple games. I've heard of avian in a few of the games i've played over the years. I want a PA where its not a power struggle but were there's room to advance and possibly shoulder some of the responcibilities of the PA.

7. Please describe how your character will earn a 'living' in SWG, what can you contribute to Avian, and in particular what skills or profession will you be focusing on?

Well right now i've been selling rescources and various things i've made. i'm positioning my char in preparation for the expansion.

8. Avian desires to remain a neutral PA, and as such will avoid many forms of PvP combat. If you have chosen to take on a combat oriented character, describe how you will fit in to a mainly non-combat PA. What services will you provide to Avian members and how do you wish to be rewarded for your services?

i like hiding in the shadows away from the fight. I'm a watcher at heart anyways. I've never been one to pvp because i feel bad for the person i beat.

9. What are your long and short-term goals?

Well i'm trying to work my way up the engineer tree and become a droid engineer and anything technical until the expansion comes out. I really wanna make vehicles after the expansion. I started out a scout because i'm not one to sit idle making things in town. I have to get out in the thick of nature. so i find me a nice stop in the wild and make a campe and build things and sample stuff.

10. Please Take a moment to tell how you found Avian.

exploring on naboo. I found your settlement. I then talked to a bunch of avian ppl around town.

11. Why have you chosen Avian over other PAs you have considered or previously belonged to and which PAs were they?

No PA's.. i've been in guilds and such on Asherons Call though

12. What would you change and/or add to the Charter? Why?

It sounds too political, i mean you say the PA is all about fun, yet the charter is like reading the U.S Constitution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:14 pm 

Quote:
It seems really organized and has been around for a while in multiple games. I've heard of avian in a few of the games i've played over the years. I want a PA where its not a power struggle but were there's room to advance and possibly shoulder some of the responcibilities of the PA.

Really?? What other games? From what I know Avian has been SWG exclusive. Of course we did have some Avian battles in JKII a while back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:26 am 

lol well i'm like hardcore mmorpg addict 4LIFE!! lol

it coulda been anything from jk2, ac, ao, daoc.. you name it i've at least tried it.

waiting for jk3 to come out soon! and the expansion for swg is already making an impact on me and other ppl :)

all in all i'm psyched about virtual life LOL.. but not at the expense of RL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:30 am 

now that i think about it.. it was probably in AO ( anarchy online) i was an advisor there, so thats probably why its so farmiliar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:59 am 
Spammer

Thank you for applying to Avian Technology and Trade. Your application is being reviewed by the Board of Directors. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are (strongly) encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game. :) Welcome.

Edward
Director, Section 9

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:49 pm 
Sock Puppet

I regret to inform you that the Board of Directors, by majority vote, has decided to deny your application into Avian. If you have any questions as to why this decision was made, please do not hesitate to ask.

We wish you the best of luck finding a PA that is better suited to your play style. If you wish to re-apply later, you may do so (only once) after 30 days.

Official Avian Mascot - Sock Puppet
Board of Directors - Ex-Chairman