Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:32 am 
Sock Puppet

Hey, a Ranger to replace me in Section 3, neato.
Hopefully he won't be such a good Chairman though.

...*cough*

Congrats!

Official Avian Mascot - Sock Puppet
Board of Directors - Ex-Chairman

Post subject: Application
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:32 am 

1. What is the name of your character?
Erime S'erolf

2. What species will your character be?
I am a Zabrak

3. What profession will you most likely be pursuing?
Currently I am a Hunt Master Ranger seeking Master Ranger status. I also have novice pistoleer(excellent for my hunting), novice medic and novice CH skills(allows me to hunt with "Junior" my greater sludge panther pet).

4. If applicable, what handle do you use on the Sony Online SWG forums?
same

5. What other sites do you visit to obtain information on Star Wars Galaxies, and how frequently do you visit these sites?
Allakhazam.com, SW Galaxies Statics.com, SWG Guide.com, SW Galaxies Resource Center.com

6. Explain why Avian is the right PA for you. How do we meet your needs?
Well for example, right now my favorite pistol has expired, my armor is worn and its getting harder to find high skilled rangers to teach me the higher ranger skill tiers. Im sure Avian has members that can provide the services I need without me having to go from town to town barking for them.

7. Please describe how your character will earn a 'living' in SWG, what can you contribute to Avian, and in particular what skills or profession will you be focusing on?
I currently make my credits from selling hides. I have sold the most top quality hides that are in demand in the market. There is no better thrill than to go out on a hunting trip and returning with good hides that are sure to bring in a profit. My CH skills also allow me to tame starter pets and sell them as a side job.

8. Avian desires to remain a neutral PA, and as such will avoid many forms of PvP combat. If you have chosen to take on a combat oriented character, describe how you will fit in to a mainly non-combat PA. What services will you provide to Avian members and how do you wish to be rewarded for your services?
I dont particulary care for PvP. There is no good xp or monetary rewards in PvP, only unexpected trips to clone centers and hassles of always watching your back. I do care to stay neutral.

9. What are your long and short-term goals?
My long term goal is to reach Master Ranger status and have those skills to benifit hunting parties even more. My short term goals are to reach the last skill tiers I need for Master Ranger one at a time.

10. Please Take a moment to tell how you found Avian.
I was surfing thru PA data bases on the web and noticed how well established Avian was. I also saw an Avian hunting party one day and noticed how many professionals were there.

11. Why have you chosen Avian over other PAs you have considered or previously belonged to and which PAs were they?
Avian would be my first PA. I dont wish to join some rag tag outfit that will break up in a month or have no one online. I do hope Avian is always active providing the services I need and needing of my skills as well.

12. What would you change and/or add to the Charter? Why?
I would'nt change anything about Erime the Zabrak, he is a well rounded character. Of course I would'nt mind him having a bit more HAM :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:36 am 
Spammer

Thank you for applying to Avian Technology and Trade. Your application is being reviewed by the Board of Directors. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game.

Edward/Rak Hagga

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:10 am 

Welcome!
Try to talk to the members in game so we get to know you :D

Quote:
12. What would you change and/or add to the Charter? Why?
I would'nt change anything about Erime the Zabrak, he is a well rounded character. Of course I would'nt mind him having a bit more HAM

This last question is regarding the PA Charter (the PA rules). Take a look at the following page for more information on the charter http://swg-avian.net/charter.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:31 am 

Welcome!

I am one of the two Master Weaponsmiths in Avian so far (We have at least on emore on the way) and am also part of the New Member's Division. I would love to meet you in-game and show you around. That way, we get a better feel for what you are like and you will get to know more about us. Send me an email in-game to Matija.

From your application I would say your membership in Avian would be a very nice fit for all of us, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Glad to see you found your way here. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:46 pm 
Spammer

Welcome, welcome!

Great application! Come meet some of us in-game. Look for me, I'm working on going up my CH and Pistoleer trees, and I'd love to hunt with ya!

--yak

Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:49 pm 

thnx for the freindly welcome all. i hope im accepted soon. sorry i screwed up question 12, what a goof, i read "character" instead of "charter" ...oops. as far as that goes i wouldnt change anything about the charter. as i stated, it goes to show how well organized and established this PA is and its why i chose to apply here. looking forward to seeing all of you soon. i call tatooine home and on chilastra server. i mostly hang out in anchorhead joining hunting parties and selling my goods since its a very busy way station for tatooine travelers. ill take a trip to naboo to do some hunting and also to visit the PA house soon and maybe run into some of you i hope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:34 pm 
Spammer

Sure, you're always welcome to come visit.

We do a lot of in-game hunts together, and we're thinking of going on a big one this weekend... let us know if you're interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:13 pm 

I wont be online till late saturday nite, but will be online all day sunday east coast usa. i would love to join u all sunday if u all go hunting that day too. thanx for the invite bigyak!

Matija i got your in-game email, but the email was still screwy so i havnt been able to reply. Ill try again tonite when im on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:14 pm 

That's OK, Erime!

The best thing you can do is really join the hunt :) That way a lot of people get to meet you and see what you are like ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:38 am 
Spammer

Welcome Erime! I enjoyed reading your application, and I look forward to meeting you in game. Please come back to these boards and post frequently so some of our not-so-ingame members can get to know you as well. :P

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:12 pm 
n00b 4 3v3r

Erime,

Congratulations, your application has been accepted by the Board of Directors and you will be being placed in Section 3.

As a new member you may wish you visit the Important Links for Every Member thread. It will greatly help you get caught up with the rest of Avian. Again, Congratulations on your membership.

Pathfinder Kingmaker Campaign:
Gednan Malithanar - Wizard (1)
Dukin Thunderstrike - Ranger (1)

Star Citizen: - https://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/
AntanKarmola on their forums

Star Wars: The Old Republic: - Not really playing
Antare Karmola - Jedi Guardian (32)
Antan Karmola - Jedi Shadow (21)
Arianae Karmola - Gunslinger (20)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:56 pm 

Congrats!

Section 5
Now Playing: WoW
--------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:58 pm 

Congrats!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:19 pm 
Spammer

Hey, congratulations!

Now, start posting in the member sections once you've read through everything!

See you in game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:58 pm 

Congratz Erime!!

Wermas Tanares
-Master Weaponsmith-
-Master Pistoleer-

TC Char
Nawa