Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Application: Angius
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:37 pm 

1. What is the name of your character?

:)) Well I didn't create it yet :)) I will try Angius :)) that already is a registred mark of my characters in games :))

2. What species will your character be?

I'm willing to be a Mon Calamati :)) I read that they are a good choise to build "things".

3. What profession will you most likely be pursuing?

I'm willing to be a Master Droid Engineer, I don't know what is the better way till there yet, but I m reading a lot to find it.

4. If applicable, what handle do you use on the Sony Online SWG forums?

_+_

5. What other sites do you visit to obtain information on Star Wars Galaxies, and how frequently do you visit these sites?

http://swg.allakhazam.com
http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com

6. Explain why Avian is the right PA for you. How do we meet your needs?

I'm willing to have my own comerce and build droids :) I'm a role player :)) and my intent is to make my character grow, enloy the game and visit all the locations :) I like to explore new locations and work on skills :)

7. Please describe how your character will earn a 'living' in SWG, what can you contribute to Avian, and in particular what skills or profession will you be focusing on?

Like I said I'm willing to be a doid engeneer :) and an explorer :) so I will be avaliable for open new fronties in not explored regions and give a feedback to the association :) I have some practice with this kind of game and I play alomost every day :)) I don't know to much to explain how could I help the association but I'm open to ideas :))

8. Avian desires to remain a neutral PA, and as such will avoid many forms of PvP combat. If you have chosen to take on a combat oriented character, describe how you will fit in to a mainly non-combat PA. What services will you provide to Avian members and how do you wish to be rewarded for your services?

I don't like PvP (Period)
I will develop an explorer and comerciant chatacter :)
I don't know too much about the game to explain what kind of rewards I'm interested :)) At the beginning I will need assistence to understand the game and get a right direction to reach my objectives :)) so the main reward initialy will be knowledge.

9. What are your long and short-term goals?

I don't know what are the possibilities of the game.

10. Please Take a moment to tell how you found Avian.

I was browsing some sites about the game and about how to be a droid engeneer when I found the link of your site.

11. Why have you chosen Avian over other PAs you have considered or previously belonged to and which PAs were they?

I read the chapter and it meets with my expectations and ideas :) You looks like a organized association. I didn't consider any other PA yet.

12. What would you change and/or add to the Charter? Why?

LOL :) I didn't see yet anything the I would like to change on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:01 pm 
Spammer

Angius,

Thank you for applying to Avian Technology and Trade. Your application is being reviewed by the Board of Directors. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game as soon as you get in.

Edward/Rak Hagga
Section 9 Director

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:01 pm 

angius

Thank you for putting in an application to this PA. Perhaps we can meet ingame and chat for a bit. send me a /tell my name is Vincent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:26 pm 
Spammer

Angius,
Good meeting you today in our PA chat area. Sorry we had to run you out of there so quick :) I'd love to talk to you about becomming a DE, and how we can all work together. Vincent and Yee-ub are other DEs that we have in the PA, and great sources of info.

Be aware that we have a few weeks worth of application time to let us all meet you on the forums and in game, so please don't hesitate to post something here whenever you get bored.

Have a great one, and see you in-game soon!

--yak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:03 pm 

I hope that my SWG arrive next week, in this meantime I m learning a bit more about the game :)) and how to construct my character :) I'm trying to answer some questions about the best way tiill the DE Mastery :) I don't know yet what are the best skills to have or professions. I think that the Mon Calamari will be a good ( thet look cool too :) ) If you have any Ideas or anything that I should read or know :)) just post here :)) or send an e-mail :)) angius_luxfidelis@yahoo.com.br

Ty all for the replies :))

Angius

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:53 am 
Spammer

I hope you don't expect to live in a player city for a while. :oops:

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:15 pm 

Hi Angius-

Have you gotten in-game yet? I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks,

Golga Bolg for mayor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:11 pm 

I regret to inform you that the Board of Directors, by majority vote, has decided to deny your application into Avian. If you have any questions as to why this decision was made, please do not hesitate to ask.

We wish you the best of luck finding a PA that is better suited to your play style.