Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Waeteh oesnoniet
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:51 am 

1. Waeteh Oesnoniet

2. What species is your character be?

3. ch

4. If applicable, what handle do you use on the Sony Online SWG forums?

5. www.Star Wars Galaxies.com,to check out some of the guilds, and to see what they are comming out with

6. you guys have good teamwork i heard and that is what a pa should have

7. I am a ch a novice scout working on it to get master scout.i sell stell and i am a novies browlere

8. Avian desires to remain a neutral PA, and as such will avoid many forms of PvP combat. If you have chosen to take on a combat oriented character, describe how you will fit in to a mainly non-combat PA. What services will you provide to Avian members and how do you wish to be rewarded for your services?

9. i real have 1 gole to get to master ch

10. through a mambere of your guild i good friends with him his name is erime.

11. because my friend is in there and i herd you guys have good teamwork

12. nothing because i have every thing i could have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:20 am 

Seems Wae application was hard to read. He is a cool kid and has a good head on his shoulders for SWG. I was asked to help him here with his application by clearing up some of the confusion with his writing and english so Ill do my best here:

1. Waeteh Oesnoniet

He is a Zabrak

3. Wae is a CH and is working toward Master

Same

5. www.Star Wars Galaxies.com,to check out some of the guilds, and to see what they are coming out with

6. You guys have good teamwork and [are active] i heard and that is what a PA should have. (Wae has complained to me before about previous PA he was in and its inactivity (and constant absence) of its members)

7. I sell steel (from his harvesters) and (makes alot of money hunting and harvesting with Erime)

8. Avian desires to remain a neutral PA, and as such will avoid many forms of PvP combat. If you have chosen to take on a combat oriented character, describe how you will fit in to a mainly non-combat PA. What services will you provide to Avian members and how do you wish to be rewarded for your services?
(Waeteh is a Rebel, but still desires to be in neutral Avian when I explained our PA to him. Personally I see him more into the hunting, exploring and commerce part of the game rather than PvP, but he still enjoys to do faction missions)

9. i have 1 goal [and that is] to get to master ch

10. through a member of your guild [that] i [am] good friends with, his name is Erime.

11. because my friend is in [Avian] and i heard you guys have good teamwork. (Refer to Question #6)

12. nothing because i have every thing i could have. (Sounds like he is happy with it :) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:07 pm 
Spammer

Thanks for filling out the rest of that information, Waeteh!

I hope to meet you in-game!

Post subject: tks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:14 pm 

tks erime

Erime S'erolf wrote:
Seems Wae application was hard to read. He is a cool kid and has a good head on his shoulders for SWG. I was asked to help him here with his application by clearing up some of the confusion with his writing and english so Ill do my best here:

1. Waeteh Oesnoniet

He is a Zabrak

Same

5. www.Star Wars Galaxies.com,to check out some of the guilds, and to see what they are coming out with

6. You guys have good teamwork and [are active] i heard and that is what a PA should have. (Wae has complained to me before about previous PA he was in and its inactivity (and constant absence) of its members)

7. I sell steel (from his harvesters) and (makes alot of money hunting and harvesting with Erime)

(Waeteh is a Rebel, but still desires to be in neutral Avian when I explained our PA to him. Personally I see him more into the hunting, exploring and commerce part of the game rather than PvP, but he still enjoys to do faction missions)

10. through a member of your guild [that] i [am] good friends with, his name is Erime.

11. because my friend is in [Avian] and i heard you guys have good teamwork. (Refer to Question #6)

12. nothing because i have every thing i could have. (Sounds like he is happy with it :) )

Post subject: tks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:14 pm 

tks erime

Erime S'erolf wrote:

1. Waeteh Oesnoniet

He is a Zabrak

Same

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:48 am 
Spammer

Waeteh,

Thank you for applying to Avian Technology and Trade. Your application is being reviewed by the Board of Directors. As soon as a decision has been made, you will be notified.

You are encouraged to participate in these forums, and interact with our members in game.

Edward/Rak Hagga

Post subject: thanks everyone
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:28 pm 

Thank you everyone i am hopping i get in but i do nont relly care.but i have other guilds i can get into. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:22 pm 

Hi!

Welcome and god luck with your application.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:26 pm 

I regret to inform you that the Board of Directors, by majority vote, has decided to deny your application into Avian. If you have any questions as to why this decision was made, please do not hesitate to ask.

We wish you the best of luck finding a PA that is better suited to your play style.