Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 am 

Might aswell RP a little for the comming game. Need to make use of this forum anyway.

Make a background story for your toon in the upcomming TOR-universe.

I am working on mine currently and will post in next week. (Yup I like the little details).

If nessesary I will function as a pseudo moderator in term of Star Wars continuity, due to my awesomeness in SW Lore :yoda:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 am 

"Force-sensitive my shebs! I don't need the force to take care of myself... Have been since my parents tried to send me to the Academy 13 years ago."

Thinking back Poalo "Ala" Brillkund didn't regret his choices. Ran away from home 12 years old, joining a smuggling crew, he'd have alot of adventure and experience under his belt. On his own terms at that.

Now 25 years old, he rejoices not becomming a Jedi. A year after his parents attempt of monetary gain from the Jedi, the event of what would become known as "The Treaty of Coruscant", had taken place. Musing that he would not have liked comtemplating the force in peace time on a remote planet, he throught back to his time as a Mandalorian slave.

"Move your shebs boy! If you wanna live you'd better be able to run. Or else youll be in a lot of aaray"
Adenn Brala, a Rodian. His owner, teacher and later adoptive father, was merciless. Poalo, being berated that he was too weak for his age, did not like the prospect of being sold off. Kids, real mando kids age 9 could beat him in a fight. But they had parents since they were young. Either born or adopted, before the age of 7.
Poalo, kept on going. He was adopted at the age of 15, given the name Atin, for "stubborn", which Poalo quickly dropped. He told his mando-father that he identified himself as Poalo and he'll keep that. Nor did he take the name Brala.

Over the year Poalo learned to fight swiftly and using the terrain, gaining the upper hand of his contemporaries. Earning the nickname "Ala" for clever, Poalo kept it, when he heard joy in his fathers voice, saying only: "Aay'han"
"I'm sure I would have been a great Mando, but I wanted to avoid the war. I'm sorry 'buir but I had to leave."
It was a tough time up until his 17th birthday, he told his father that he did not want to be a Mandalorian soldier. His father showing the first and only compassion ever, said: "You are a clever lad. You'll make it. I just hope you can use what you have learned to live on. Your aliit will wait for you."

Then Poalo left. Took a small freighter he started flying supplies to refugee camps. He wanted to help those in need, but he couln't keep on. The Cold war made it difficult but lucrative, however refugees didn't have money. Furthermore both Sith and Republic took his cargo for improtu "re-sluppling". Nothing more than pirates in his eyes.

So he turned to smuggling. Selling guns to local militia, was lucrative indeed. Even in small numbers.

But the last year has been very tough.
"Which is why I'm remembering the past. I need to remember what made me Ala Brala."
Losing the ship was bad enough. Now he had to travel on rented ships, reducing his earnings, or work as a middleman...

"The war is brewing. I doubt smuggling is gonna be much help without guns."

He had spendt his last money on a trip to Ord Mantell, hoping to find a decent paying job.

[OOC] This is my background story for my smuggler.