Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Braz Ashvor - Fighter
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:34 am 
Spammer

I will pretty this up and do some editing later, but wanted to get something out the door this week.

Braz Ashvor

I grew up in Restov son of an Aldori Swordlord Kalos Ashvor. I think he always expected that I would join him and train in the Aldori School, I am not sure I was given much choice in the matter. He spent much of my youth training others or spending months on one quest or another until the disappearance of the nobles changed things. Not that my training was neglected, the Aldori take care of their own and I was trained by skilled masters and learned to fight alongside their sons. I know my way around the blade, even the exotic Aldori Dueling Sword.

My father and several other Aldori Swordlords in Restov began training young men in the Aldori School shortly after the nobles disappearance. My father thinks that the winds of change are stirring and that the Aldori School will need to gather its strength due to the growing instability in Brevoy. I guess some would call him a true believer in the Aldori ways. While many who had trained in the school had broken faith and shared their knowledge for the price of bread, a round at the inn or trained arrogant nobles who wanted some advantage in a petty duel. He held the swordpact close and only trained those who agreed to be bound by it.

When I turned 15 he gave me my first real sword, or at least the first sword that was truly my own. It was a typical Aldori Dueling Sword, nothing fancy, but inscribed with "Deeds not words." I think he expected me to play the dutiful son, training alongside the Swordlords and doing what is necessary to prepare.

Perhaps, I was inspired by the words on my blade, maybe the wanderlust of all warriors took hold, or simply some combination of youthful vigor, arrogance and determination led me to here. Still for now his attention is focused with Brevoy, while mine is on what lies beyond its borders...

Notes to self: rest of family.

Spammer

Current PDF via Dropbox

Spammer

reserved