Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

An open letter to all my friends,

It is with great regret that I must leave you. But as I do please know that being apart of Avian City has been one of the greatest joys of my life. But I must now go and answer a call that has been growing inside me for a long time now.

I was recently offered a promotion in Staff Sergeant in the Rebel Army but with this promotion comes the need for me to dedicate my life to the cause I so strongly believe.

I cannot, I will not, allow the Imperial rule to hold its tight fisted grip over the many systems of our galaxy one moment longer. I have for to long stood idle as more and more of our basic freedoms have been stripped away leaving us with nothing but pain and misery.

I leave you to join a future that I do not know. My life now lies in the hands of my brothers, and in these hands I am willing to die if it means freeing the galaxy of the Empire. I do not know what lies ahead and all I can ask is that you hold me in your thoughts as I travel forward into the unknown.
My good friend Bewa Nomina will remain a part of you and through him you can follow my progress. If time allows I will return to Avian City and visit as much as I can but I fear that will not be much. Upon my shipping out I was asked to put all my affairs in order and I have done so.
I am leaving behind my home in Avian City and it shall act as a beacon for me when I am in peril. Time is short so I must keep this brief but I will try and write of my adventures often and hold all of you in my heart forever.

May the Force be with you,
Moge Tira’Tru