Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:59 am 
Spammer

Hey all, I was thinking it would be cool to sum up our creation in this post so here I go :

Once every generation of Nightsisters, there seems to be lumps upon their toes. On every fourth thanksgiving, the krevols eat several Bothans for breakfast if ketchup spoils. Don't believe the stories Wookies think are true, but if you smell like Nabooian kaadu then it is epehmeral when the game crashes into my trout. To fish royal boots and harvest, grab your pen first before the end draw the night mares. Silliness is paramount when people read flattulence here because it resonates from every mushroom simply because someone bites it. Gone with Yak to bury oranges in Naboo, Ta'lon suddenly exploded in the Krayt's Dragon Dungheap. Comets fly while Antan, the court-jester, prancing squeamlishly yet practically in love without his tube pants sock puppet, danced against the stream of consciousness in skivvies. "Help!" cried the fool who pitied my wardrobe. Blasting into alleyways, Romsuiag looks like Conan the fish-head president from heck or U.E. Imperials, don't mess with Avian, or you would get trouted.
Patriotic Avians are...[ To be continued ]

Great work guys BTW.

Flyoc

Last edited by Flyoc on Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:42 am 
Spammer

That almost sounds exactly like a real story translated from French! I bet there's some language where that makes perfect sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:33 pm 

bigyak wrote:
That almost sounds exactly like a real story translated from French! I bet there's some language where that makes perfect sense.

Maybe use Babelfish and translate it into French?
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:36 pm 

Already done.

Ahem.

Quote:
Une fois chaque génération de Nightsisters, semble là être des morceaux sur leurs orteils. Sur chaque quatrième thanksgiving, les krevols mangent plusieurs Bothans pour le petit déjeuner si le ketchup s'abîme. Ne croyez pas les histoires que Wookies pensent sont vrai, mais si vous sentez comme le kaadu de Nabooian puis il est epehmeral quand le jeu se brise dans ma truite. Pour pêcher les bottes et la moisson royales, saisissez votre stylo d'abord avant que l'aspiration de fin les juments de nuit. Silliness est primordial quand les gens lisent le flattulence ici parce qu'il résonne de chaque champignon simplement parce que quelqu'un le mord. Allé avec des yaks enterrer des oranges dans Naboo, Ta'lon a soudainement éclaté dans le dragon Dungheap du Krayt.

Hmm - and back again to english:

Quote:
There once each generation of Nightsisters, seems to be pieces on their toes. On each fourth thanksgiving, the krevols eat several Bothans for the breakfast if ketchup is damaged. Do not believe the stories that Wookies think are true, but if you feel as the kaadu of Nabooian then it is epehmeral when the play breaks in my trout. To fish the royal boots and the harvest, seize your pen initially before the aspiration of end the mares of night. Silliness is of primary importance when people read the flattulence here because it resounds of each mushroom simply because somebody bites it. Gone with yaks to bury oranges in Naboo, Ta' lon suddenly burst in the Dungheap dragon of Krayt.

..And a bit back and forth: (via korean, chinese, english, german, french, italian and such..)

Quote:
Every Nightsisters appearance, refueling of the box it this cotton of the phase, immediately to the inside of he this tip 4 of the place. It thinks recognizing if Ketschup is damaged he, eats these krevols one eats the lunch proposes that Hans in this angle. Not matter believes of inverse that Wookies tasks, asciugantesi, if the cover indicates eats under the Lebhaftigkeit performances the U ten:00, is kaadu Nabooian this not hardly periods its epehmeral my breach of Forelle in this, if, if you think however. For the angle of customer he - erntehakenqualitaet of the king and the loading, grippa yours piuma and before front ambition Madame Um of this enemy in the night of Stute. If the song déagréable of the army bites it, is reduces its every fungus in this gate this person here its resounds to the inside of the flattulence, because with when she reads, action stupid 1. She is worth. Naboo, the orange towards the inner one in the yaks of the lesquel, ' to bury operating that perceives, is without warning lon within is and bursts its Krayt Dungheap longan.

Whoo - that last one almost makes more sense than the first.. ;)

"ta'lon" was "tactical lon" for a while.. :)

Iobike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:02 pm 
Spammer

Hahahah \o/
/cheer Ta'lon

Flyoc