Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A fishy introduction
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:52 am 
Spammer

It's not every day that I get to make a real difference for someone. That is why I jumped at this chance that was presented before me. I was in my shop, grilling some savory Bivoli Tempari when all of the sudden a... how should I say... notably healthy eater enters and greets me. He no doubt was attracted by the smell, and I knew he wanted a taste. I offered him a seat and a drink, and we got to talking as I continued grilling.

I could tell he was not yet accustomed to his surroundings. He informed me that he had just moved away from his home planet in order to better himself and his life, as his parents couldn't provide much for him. I didn't want to be too nosy, so I left it at that. By this time the Bivoli was perfect, and he was ready to eat.

I've never seen a Mon Cal eat the way he did (maybe I've just never watched). He could pack so much into that gullet of his, I sat there amazed. I could definitely tell where he got his belly from... but excuse me, I'm digressing a bit too much. We continued to chat, and I finally asked him what his plans were. He replied with a sense of uncertainty, stating that he knew what he wished he could do, but he just didn't know how to make it happen. I inquired further, and that's when this opportunity surfaced.

He stated simply, "I wish I could go to med school, but there's no way I can afford it. It's always been my dream, and I'm sure some day it'll come true." After giving him the biggest grin and pausing for roughly five minutes, I got him another drink. Well, I'm sure by now it's quite obvious where this is going. Indeed, I will be helping this gentleman along to fulfill his dreams.

So without further ado I would like to introduce my very good friend, a future Combat Medic and Doctor (he better study :roll:), Bodoto Pqweese.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:06 am 

Welcome Bodoto!

Section 5
Now Playing: WoW
--------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:45 pm 

Wow

Welcome to the famely Doc .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:20 am 
Spammer

Good to see another Mon Calamari join us! This house seems to be awfully stuffed with Bothans lately.

Edward/Rak Hagga