Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A funny quest
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:16 pm 
Spammer

I took it upon myself to start a new character on the pvp server. WHile I have not engaged in pvp yet, I have started an undead mage. I've currently gotten up to level 6, almost 7. The undead territory is truly great. You really get a great "undead" feel to the area. They're walking skeleltons everywhere, hell hounds, undead with arms and other limbs missing, undead with wooden spears coming through and out of their head, many grave yards, spiders, spider webs....it's like like Halloween. :)

Well anyway, I started my character, did all the quests in the newbie area, and journeyed down the road to a town called, "Brill". There in brill I went to an apocathery where some warlock, witch, or whomever, gave me a quest where I had to deliver a laced pumpkin filled with some sort of a disease or virus if you will, to a captured human in the nearby tavern. Well I accepted the quest, and carried my pumpkin to where I needed to go. I arrived at the tavern serveral minutes later, found my way down to the basement to see a level 9 human, and a level 9 dwarven mountaineer standing against the wall. There were two level 24 undead warriors guarding the "prisoners" I delivered the pumpkin to the man, and he eventually ate it....and then.....POOF!...he turned into this gruesome beast, walked around a bit wondering what the hell happened to him, and soon reverted back to his original form, fell to the ground, died, and then dissapeared into the ground.

I apologize for not getting a frontal view of the creature, but it was running around too much, being as the guy was transformed and probably scared shitless, and in pain/agony hehe.

Below are some screenshots of the quest:

Here's some more random screenshots I took:

Here's casting a frostbolt on a poor little human farmer, and then jumping afterwards which looks really cool.

Here's me again casting a fireball on that same poor farmer, and jumping again afterwards to make it look neat. :)