Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: We're a Guild!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:57 pm 
Spammer

For testing purposes only, I purchased a charter from an NPC and ran around grabbing sigs from any Avians I could find. The name of the guild, of the ranks, and permissions are NOT official, just testing functionality. Some early thoughts and impressions.

There seems to be no way to transfer leadership of the guild. While other players can be given the title (by manipulating the custom names and permissions) the original founder can not be removed... that I've found... yet...

Select O (letter) and select guild tab. This will open the guild ui. (may be a direct link, dunno). YOU should choose your own message. We've been using it to list our tradeskills. I set everyone's message last night thinking it was something that could be viewed by other players. It is not. It's only viewable in the guild UI.

Experiment with the funcionality. I set permissions to max for just about everyone (except maybe those that are accepted in later).

Discuss.

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:24 pm 

Looked at it this morning. Very functional if you ask me. I think I've read that the Guild part of WOW the developers haven't really worked too much with and will add more as the game goes on.

Anyway, thanks for the work you did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:33 pm 
Spammer

Well whomever the orginal founder is, you better damn well make sure that he/she plays this game for the next couple of years.

I should be playing for the next two years at least.