Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:07 am 
Spammer

Number 1 Reason Why You Explore an Area to it's Fullest. I got a nice drop. :) It's green, but it's still pretty cool!

p.s. This is my character on the East Test 21 server . (I've been playing a bit with some friends from school)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:11 am 
Spammer

Quote:
Number 1 Reason Why You Explore an Area to it's Fullest.

The number one reason I explore an area to it's fullest?

I am anal retentive.

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:09 pm 
Spammer

I should've named this thread to, "List your Cool Items Here"

It would be interesting to see what kinds of other neat items players have gotten thus far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:43 pm 
Spammer

I've looted all kinds of neat stuff.

Most I cant use because I'm a druid but I did loot a sweet staff 20-30 damage and +1 intellect and +2 spirit plus like 8.6 dps 2.8 speed.

I'm loving this game.

Almost to lvl 14 and that is mostly in my starter area of Mulgore with a couple quests that have taken me into The Barrens. Plus one that took me to Moonglade. Long ride but some really neat scenery on the way.

I'm almost halfway to my first gold piece also. I just keep spending money on new spells. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:01 pm 

I did find what looked to be a really good shotgun. I don't know the stats off hand, but I recall that it would have sold for quite a lot.

My main, and really only, is a Paladin so I can't use it. If anyone's interested I can mail it to you. Archondor is on Test 1, I believe.

I'm pretty much done with the OB. I'm totally sold on the game but am playing EQ2 atm. Blizz may have hit the ultimate home run w/ this game, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:19 pm 
Spammer

ohh I forgot to mention that staff I looted is "Sturdy" as opposed to "weak" or "battered" you get the idea. Let me tell you it is sturdy my armor will deteriorate maybe 10 points and the staff maybe 1 point pretty neat.

I also looted a couple of formulas/recipes. 1 was for a sword and I think the other was for either armor of some type or some food. They both sold for about 3 silver each, obviously if it was live I would have inquired if anyone wanted them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:44 am 
Spammer

moonraker66 wrote:
ohh I forgot to mention that staff I looted is "Sturdy" as opposed to "weak" or "battered" you get the idea. Let me tell you it is sturdy my armor will deteriorate maybe 10 points and the staff maybe 1 point pretty neat.

I also looted a couple of formulas/recipes. 1 was for a sword and I think the other was for either armor of some type or some food. They both sold for about 3 silver each, obviously if it was live I would have inquired if anyone wanted them.

If it were live, you should've definitely saved them to sell at the auction house in Ironforge or Ogrimmar. You can make a great deal of money off of the auction houses, assuming you can find and get to them.