Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Email me your leather
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:08 pm 
Spammer

And your ruined scraps, and other stuff you get from skinning creatures, for those of you that have the skill for skinning. Email it to Cetera.

I'm now a leathersmith (aquired that over lunch today) and I can make some some decent low level leather armor. 45 armor chest, 31 armor boots, 21 guantlets, something like that.

Of course, the more stuff I can get to make things from, the more I can level, and make better stuff, of course. I won't have much time to play tonight, as I'm travelling home for the holiday. But I'm taking the game with me, burning the handy patch file onto a CD for my family's dial-up connection, and hopefully I'll be able to play quite a bit over the holidays.

I didn't realize I had to buy supplies to make each thing, since you cant loot thread, or I've not ever yet. But it isn't that expensive, 10 copper per piece to use, and so far everything only takes one.

Is anyone else doing leather worker right now? I'd like to be able to have armor for leather wearers and keep up with their needs as they progress levels. If someone else is planning on being the chief supplier, that's cool too. Just let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:21 pm 

I have also taken up skinning and Leatherwork, so far all i been doing is just making patchs and making leather out of some scraps. have yet to try to real make anything.

Been busy tryign to get my NE Hunter to get done the quests i need for a pet and trying to finish some quests, when not dying or getting lost to much. May work on it later tonight as the world is down now , atleast that is what it says

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:55 pm 
Spammer

I too (Bolg) am doing leatherwork. Currently I can make embossed tunics. :)

WoW - Dalaran: Bolg Golga Virrok All Retired
SWG - Golga Bolg - Doctor (Resident) Retired
Eve - Edge Finn - Limbo
Section 2 - (Former) Director
What am I playing now?: The waiting game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:25 pm 
Spammer

With two additional people doing leather, and at least one farther along than I am, maybe I'll switch and work on blacksmithing like I had originally thought. None of my characters can wear mail, though, so I don't get much benefit from doing that, although it is fun. We definitely need to get organized on this to supply Avian with all the stuff we need.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:30 pm 
Spammer

We are working on organizational ideas at this point and suggestions are greatly appreciated. :D

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:33 pm 
Spammer

I am almost to the point in leatherworking to where I will be using the advanced trainer. By tonight I should be able to make ALL embossed leather items..

I gather most of my own skins.. so if you want to send your stuff elsewhere, thats cool with me.

I am a hunter/skinner/leatherworker/cook

DORF POWAH !!!!!!