Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:40 pm 
Spammer

Quote:
Well, I decided today to attempt to slay a Wind Rider Master. I had at it with the one in Gadgetzan. And I succeeded! There were a few horde around, so I thought it was interesting that they were pinned for about five minutes. Later on I killed him again. Anyways, so I walk into Gadgetzan and I start getting attacked, but have no idea why. I look at my reputation bar, and see by killing the Wind Rider Master twice, I have gone from 1/3 honored to a full bar of hated. Not only that, but my reputation with all other factions of Steamwheedle Cartel has gone to unfriendly. I can't do anything in any of the neutral cities now.

This reputation change is absurd. Two kills and I go from honored to hated in Gadgetzan, and from friendly to unfriendly in all the other cities? I don't even know how to BEGIN to get my reputation back to neutral with these guys. This needs to be looked out. For God's sake, put a warning in or something. I remember killing Wind Riders in beta and nothing happened, so I didn't think it was a threat. Now I can't even walk into a neutral city without getting attacked, much less get any quests there. I really hope this is changed in a future patch, I'm tempted to reroll it's so bad. A Blizzard response that this is even being looked at would be nice.

And I hope others learn from my mistakes. Don't kill those Wind Riders, even if you can.

Got that off the WoW Gen Forums, 60 NE Rogue....

All I can say is.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

He tried to grief the whole town, and now his faction is BENT.

I love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:11 am 
Spammer

Hehehe...and he seems to think somethings broken. I'd say it's working perfectly. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Funny thing is that I am completely clueless about the region he is playing in. Yet even I knew killing those guys would destroy your reputation.

People have been reporting this for quite a while.... but it is funny to see another clueless griefer screw himself.