Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:02 pm 

My wand skill is at 82/85 .. what next? I've read around but can't find an answer. Can I train this up higher? If so, where? I'm level ... um, 17 mage now I think. 18 should come quickly as I now have 10 quests in my list, 9 from the redridge mountains. Ya! I finally made it there.

And, another question, what is the best way to get to Darkshire from Lakeshire? I tried to make the trip and the road was pretty dangerous. Didn't have time to look for a better route. I have one quest to just get a bottle of Moonshine .. then talk to griffon master, but, I need to get there!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:17 pm 
Spammer

nasiobo wrote:
My wand skill is at 82/85 .. what next? I've read around but can't find an answer. Can I train this up higher? If so, where? I'm level ... um, 17 mage now I think. 18 should come quickly as I now have 10 quests in my list, 9 from the redridge mountains. Ya! I finally made it there.

max skill is based on character level (so every level you get 5 more max points). then you have to use to train
nasiobo wrote:
And, another question, what is the best way to get to Darkshire from Lakeshire? I tried to make the trip and the road was pretty dangerous. Didn't have time to look for a better route. I have one quest to just get a bottle of Moonshine .. then talk to griffon master, but, I need to get there!!

Only 1 good way if you don't have the griff FP, take the road SW out of lakeshire/Redridge to Darkshire.

The FP in darkshire is east out of town venter and north (up the little hill iirc)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:56 am 

Also one good habit to get into is to use websites for info, KBee and I use http://www.thottbot.com constantly, it is like Google for WoW. There you will find very helpful and detailed info about quests as well as many other things. Many players will post comments on how they did the quests and even give you exact locations of them. Maps are also available to help guide you on your. We have been playing WoW since release and always have the site up in the background as a guide.

Another site is http://wow.allakhazam.com/ I have used it a few times, covers many games, not just WoW. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:57 am 

Skrike wrote:
Also one good habit to get into is to use websites for info, KBee and I use http://www.thottbot.com constantly, it is like Google for WoW. There you will find very helpful and detailed info about quests as well as many other things. Many players will post comments on how they did the quests and even give you exact locations of them. Maps are also available to help guide you on your. We have been playing WoW since release and always have the site up in the background as a guide.

Another site is http://wow.allakhazam.com/ I have used it a few times, covers many games, not just WoW. Hope this helps.

I'm a hooked user to hotttbot! That is really a great site for quest help and to determine how difficult it may be. I did search around on thottbot and allakhazam but cound find nothing about wand training. I could have been not entering the correct search words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:00 am 
Spammer

Wowwiki.com is another good resource for information about WoW. Between that and Thott, the game is pretty well covered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:49 am 
Site Admin

The Road to Darkshire is a dangerous one when you are low level. Danyale and I walked it a couple of weeks ago. She did not wait for me to catch up, and she died. I was able to maneuver through the mobs by off roading a bit. In places the wolves and spiders patrol across the road, so it is more dangerous than the typical road in other maps. You will just have to avoid them until you can take them out.

I think the road from Red Ridge into Darkshire is safer. The other option is the road from Westfall to Darkshire, but it is much longer, and the mobs are higher level. They don’t come as close to the road, but they will agro on you just the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:47 pm 
Spammer

Or you can find a warlock who will summon you in town :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:55 pm 

Flyoc wrote:
Or you can find a warlock who will summon you in town :)

Hmm, should have tried that :) I went ahead on a walk though :) Made it just fine .. well, I zigged and zagged, but, got there :)