Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:24 pm 

Hello everyone. I thought i would introduce myself so you could get to know me a little better. I want to join your guild and I have submitted an application.

I have been visiting the forums almost everday since I applied, but this is my first posting besides my app. We have been in the process of selling our home and moving and my wife has been out of town so I have had our 10 month old son to watch.

Anyways, things are quieting down so i will have more time to participate in the forums and WoW. My in game time has been sporadic the past couple weeks but I usually play at night on Sat, Sun, Mon and Tuesdays.

My main (and only) character at this time is a 56 night elf hunter named Konda. Currently, I am low level skinner and leatherworker. I can not seem to settle on professions so I keep bouncing around. If anyone has any advice on professions I could definelty use it.

I have been playing for almost six months mostly on my own. I have reached a point in the game where I can not advance my character where i want it without help. I keep leveling, but i can not run high level instances or do much raiding without groups. I want to improve my character and future characters, but i also want to improve my gaming experience. I want to be a part of an active, fun, casual guild that I can help and can also help me.

I was drawn to Sentinels of Avian when I read the recruitment posting of the WoW guild recruitment page because you are a casual guild. And, i really became interested once i visited your website.

The next time i am playing I will meet up with some of you, so you can get to know me better. Just be patient, like I said, I have not grouped a lot so I am very inexperienced with grouping and all the proper etiquette. So, feel free to give me as much advise as u want. I really want to improve my gaming experience and meet fun and relaxing people to quest with.

I look forward to joining and helping this guild as much as i can. Hope, to meet with you guys soon. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:38 pm 
Spammer

Thanks for posting !!!

Just do a /who Avian and give someone a shout. We can get you in guild in the game, and get to know each other and all that.

Look forward to seeing you in game !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:44 pm 
Spammer

Sounds like you are our kind of player. Many of us have limited play time (i.e we have a family), though there are others who do have more opportunity, but stick around because we're a collection of fine individuals :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:23 pm 

Arindel wrote:
Sounds like you are our kind of player. Many of us have limited play time (i.e we have a family), though there are others who do have more opportunity, but stick around because we're a collection of fine individuals :P

well atleast most of us :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:35 pm 

wHATEVER YOU DO... don't listen to Titanus!