Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shy Girl
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:07 pm 

Hello Fellow Avians, I hope y'all are doing good. Sorry I never post on here it really comes down to I really don't know what to put on here or what to say. I'm just a little shy when it comes to meeting new people or posting things. :oops: . So if seem a little resevered or "closed off" please don't think that I'm ignoring Y'all. I want Y'all to know that I hold the highest regaurd & respect for all of you, In all the online games i've played i have never found people like y'all. I'm so glad that viper & I are in y'all's guild we have enjoyed it very much. The fact is we have come to love all of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:45 am 
Spammer

Well, we are glad you guys are here as well !!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:48 am 
Spammer

Hey, Mel!

As Manni says, we're glad you're here as well. We do not have any requirements or obligations regarding posting the forums here however, it is in your best interests to check in on the private forum here on a pretty regular basis just to see if there are any guild-wide announcements you need to hear. Also, if you're interested in participating in the raids we have going into Molten Core, check out the Alliance forums at http://www.ruuzclan.net. That is the neutral territory for the currently-unnamed alliance of The Sentinels of Avian and The Outcasts.

Glad to have you onboard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:39 am 

Very well put mel and i agree b/c i to read all these forums and never sure what to put. I have been playing WOW for almost 1 year but playing with these guys that have been here for many years make me feel soo new to the game! But the great thing is they are so willing to help any way they can and i can truely say I Have Found Me A New Home here with my fellow Avian's... Special thanks to mel and viper b/c without thoses 2 i would have never found this great guild!!!

Blackwizzard...aka...Tha Whizzz