Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hiya all!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:33 pm 

Hiya! just want a throw a shout out to my old freinds here who may remember me. Im back in WoW again and seems my long absence booted my sentinels guild and my friends list lol Well I have since moved my main toon from dalaran to shadowsong server in order to hang with a great old swg buddy and a few other old swg guildies there. I still have a toon on malstrom but seems there is no Avian guild there anymore ?? Well on another note, I popped back in swg for a bit over the last year. Just thought these guys might like an update on these from the time I left -

Sel, I was tending your houses and using them as storage as well as your tent in TB, they are still up hehe. I also brought Allomir to WoW with me, remember him?
Tetran, TB was governed and taken over by some imp guild called -X-. I found TB to be a shell of its former glory and I believe they were trying to change the name to western dunes or something like that.
Kyp's core resources tent in TB is still up and I had started up Core Res again out of that tent, then the guild -X- told me they were pushing to have all those tents in TB removed so they could change the city.
The Avian Mall building outside Cnet is still up
Guild -X- has recently crumbled and most members have gone on to play WoW. TB's fate atm is unknown

I avoided traveling to Avian City although it was still in my DP. I didnt think I could stomach seeing what it might look like now. Ill leave it as I remembered it...growing and populated :)

Hope everyone is doing well and I miss you guys. I still have Eriant the pally on dalaran so add him to your friends list pls so I can find you all again :)

E

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:16 pm 
Spammer

Hi Erime!! Good to see ya here again.

As for the Maelstrom guild, yes we still do have one amittedly I haven't playing there too too much per say as my priest main has joined a raiding guild on that server. MC is on farm and we are in BWL now. However, we have a special channel called SoA set up so the couple of us in this other guild can still communicate with those playing Avian on Maelstrom (guild is called Scourge of Avian). I am always in that channel and available to help in most cases.

That being said, I am getting excited to play my 35 warlock (Kymira)again (she's still in Scourge of Avian) and do some battlegrounds.

What level are ya? I also have my 20 shammy (Krynger) that is in the Scourge and could quest with ya if you are similar in level.

Look me up bud and come play over here instead of Shadowsong. Bring the SWG buds along, especially if one of them is Trin.

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:59 pm 

Quote:
Tetran, TB was governed and taken over by some imp guild called -X-. I found TB to be a shell of its former glory and I believe they were trying to change the name to western dunes or something like that.
Kyp's core resources tent in TB is still up and I had started up Core Res again out of that tent, then the guild -X- told me they were pushing to have all those tents in TB removed so they could change the city.
The Avian Mall building outside Cnet is still up
Guild -X- has recently crumbled and most members have gone on to play WoW. TB's fate atm is unknown

I don't know if you know it, but the guild MG (Metalus Gravis) took over Tusken's Bane about 2 years ago. MG began to crumble and we merged with Rogue Underworld (-X-) which was a mixed guild at the time. Most of us left and many of us joined Avian here (Tetran, Tonamok, Diamania, Skrike, Kbee, and Drakoro) are all former MG'ers. And many are still active on the -X- forums (which as you stated has completely fallen apart in the last 4 months).

Its funny how TB brought so many of us together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:27 pm 

YO Erime! Yes we are still here, and yes we remember you...jeez, no confidence eh?

As for WoW, the bigger Avian guild is on Dalaron, but we still do have some active nights on the Maelstrom Server, just have to get lucky I suppose, otherwise it's pretty quiet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:39 pm 

Hiya K and Cord! How are you doing? Yes I still have and play my 20ish orc hunter on maelstrom from time to time but mainly for bg's. Alliance sux for winning bg's and when I get tired of losing I hop into the horde side and get a few wins under my belt and feel better hehe With my main, most of my toons are on shadowsong still. Many old swg freinds are there to hang with in the guild we are in. If you see Erime online in maelstrom, send me an invite would you. Im not very active there but its lonely being guildless when I am there. BTW Im looking forward to Vangaurd when its released very soon. Looks like a cross of swg community/economy/crafting and wow's instance/questing systems. Sounds promising! Hope you see you soon!

E

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:46 pm 
Spammer

Erime!

You will find a lot more activity on Maelstrom once the BC expansion hits. A few of us there are already planning rolling Blood Elves and have a regular 1-2 night a week static group thing, similar to what we did when we initially started playing there.

I will add to to my friends lists there. Look for Krynyr or Kymira as I will likely be on either of those chars. You probably didn't notice me as Krynyr is my main and is in a raiding guild there, not SoA. However, SoA still has a presence on Maelstrom and as I say, activity will be picking up.

We plan on playing BEs on Tuesday nights for sure, and maybe 1 other night. You interested in joining us? We have a spot or 2 left to round out a 5 man group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:23 pm 

hah, what the heck! Erime, you sure take time to respond :D :shock:

Anyhow, yeah, we are still around, hopefully we'll get something going again.