Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:07 pm 
Spammer

The thread you might be looking for is gone.

As Watchman of the WoW Wing of Avian, I want to clarify some misunderstandings. This will be the last post dealing with this particular situation.

First of all... Tonamok posted a thread here in a moment of anger. It was not in his capacity as a guild leader, it was an expression of hurt over losing some friends.

Three members chose to move on this weekend to other guilds. They all told me their reasons in whispers, said a brief goodbye in guildchat, and then left. I removed member access for those members here on the forums per our existing rules. No one was kicked out of "Avian". Period.

The reason I was given for the members leaving was that they felt they were not in a guild where their friends were anymore, and felt they were not being helped out by the guild. That is their right to feel however they feel.

I wish them the best of luck, and hope they have fun in gaming with whomever they choose.

I will address the topic of "The guild isn't helping me anymore..."

If you feel left out of any guild activities.. post something here. On the forums. That is the ONLY way it will be addressed. If you can't find the time to make a post expressing your concerns, well, honestly, I can't find the time to worry about them either.

Replies to this thread will be allowed, but huge productions or angry posts will be deleted.

As far as I, and the guild by proxy, are concerned, Heorogar, Viska, and Ivanov left the guild of their own accord and are still considered friends of Avian.

Last edited by Mantison Tau'rus on Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:02 am 
Spammer

People have time for drama?

Damn, folks... BC is here! There is no time for drama! There are questing and instances to do!

Post subject: Admittedly
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:28 am 

Just so everyone knows... I tend to be a loaner for the most part while leveling... you may see me on for hours, not saying a word... that is cause I am running around, doing quests, killing everything that moves, etc... if I am close to where you are, and you need a hand with a quest, a port back to IF, wanna work on a couple of quests, etc. send me a tell, that usually breaks me out of my deep concentration.

I try and pay attention to guild chat, but sometimes while I am killing everything in sight (which I do rather well nowadays), I miss what is being said, or even asked of me.

Rift/Gnarlwood: Nostro - Mage (Pyro/Necro/Chrolo - mancer) lvl 29
Rift/Gnarlwood: Stilgar - Cleric lvl 8

WoW days - Aegnor/Stilgar

Post subject: Re: Admittedly
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:28 pm 

Stilgar wrote:
Just so everyone knows... I tend to be a loaner for the most part while leveling... you may see me on for hours, not saying a word... that is cause I am running around, doing quests, killing everything that moves, etc... if I am close to where you are, and you need a hand with a quest, a port back to IF, wanna work on a couple of quests, etc. send me a tell, that usually breaks me out of my deep concentration.

I try and pay attention to guild chat, but sometimes while I am killing everything in sight (which I do rather well nowadays), I miss what is being said, or even asked of me.

/agree

Vlad and I quest together and seeing as how we are in the same room.. we chat, giggle (and yes, he giggles :wink:) ect together. So, we have a tendancy to miss guild chat. Since the expansion we've been on Avian TS everytime we log on. Please feel free to hope on if you want someone to chat with. Also, if you're in the same area, please feel free to whisper Vlad or I for an invite if you want to bang out some quests. We're following the quest line, just finished ALL the HP quests and moved on to the Marsh last night. We'll be there this evening, if anyone is interest.

Famke: 70 Hunter (375 Miner & 375 Skinning, also cooking and fishing)

Nightngale: 41 Shadow Priest (300 Alchemy & 300 Herbalism)

Blush: 32 Mage (Miner & Skinner)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:30 pm 

KB and I also Play together in the same room as well and have tendency to no catch guild chat. We also wrap up the HP quests except for ramps and are in the marsh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:58 pm 

I just ignore everyone... especially if their name begins with Aeg or Sti. :lol:

Post subject: HA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:52 pm 

Alokorben wrote:
I just ignore everyone... especially if their name begins with Aeg or Sti. :lol:

BASTARD!!! :evil:

Hope your feeling better... now come back and play!

Rift/Gnarlwood: Nostro - Mage (Pyro/Necro/Chrolo - mancer) lvl 29
Rift/Gnarlwood: Stilgar - Cleric lvl 8

WoW days - Aegnor/Stilgar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:29 pm 

I'm getting there... last night I was on and made it to 61 with the help of Manni and Tonamok. I'm still congested but the sinus headaches have seemed to subside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:12 pm 

Alokorben wrote:

WOO HOOO!!!!!!