Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Avian City FAQ v1.0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:48 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to Avian City
Updated Dec 21st, 2004, additional update coming soon
Avian City Charter wrote:
Current Mayor: Raqlin D'Redd
Militia Members: Ryric, Aedan, K'yp, Warnel, Obbo, Lenroca, Daishus, Iain, Mantison, Moge
Current Acting President: Gui-Jan Itor

Do I need to be in Avian to live in Avian City?
No. The Avian Government has approved non-Avians living in Avian City. We are currently working on our official policy but for now it is done on a case-by-case basis. Talk to any Board Member the Avian President or the Mayor for more info.

Can I place a Vendor in Avian City
YES! Right now you can place a vendor on our Commercial street but right now you cannot place your own Merchant Tent or house on that street. Just contact anyone with a house or MT and ask if you can share.

Is Avian factioned?
No, Avian is a Neutral City. We do allow Avians to be covert faction members but our city is Neutral.

I have a PA and would like to move my PA into Avian City, can I?
Yep sure can! All moves of that size need to be put to a vote with our Government to insure a peaceful city but just contact a board member or the Mayor to get started. However, we will most likely reject any offers from a Factioned PA just to ensure we remain Neutral .

Any further questions just post here or contact the Mayor, President or any Director.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]