Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS slot cracked
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:14 pm 

well it just took me a few days to crack my fs slot using the new fs/jedi system. first i rejoined the rebs, did the reb themepark, jabbas place and solo'd the warren (literally cause i had the dungeon all to myself on a saturday morning) i added the 3 jedi poi's to my long list of other badges. the old man showed up and then the gang of siths. a little tedious, but seemed really easy looking back at it. being a master fencer and doc aided me in doing it all solo without help from a group plus wearing an antiquated 80% emissive armor suit helped alot. currently im in the village of aurillia doing my village quests there. i unlocked my first branch of force skills and will be grinding away for a long time it seems :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

so do you have any FS skills yet? I need to get Maili back into action and get some of the Village quests done for the cool loot it has.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:56 pm 

i get some melee combat bonuses as i move up the combat prowress skill boxes. kinda meager ones but i suppose they are to help me grind out my combat force xp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:04 am 
Site Admin

I loaded up my Jedi for the first time in a long time and decided to get some grinding done today.

I have to admit, with Solo Groups all but gone it is much harder to get Jedi XP. Even with my ATST out the spawns I get are pretty meager and only wield about 10-15k per lair - on Dath.

I died when I was ganked by some Rancors that spawned on me so I only did about 30k xp :shock: thank god for my Rez Ring.

Ill try again later but for now I may just give the Jedi a rest for a bit longer. Although I can only imagine that with the CURB that things will only get harder for Jedi.