Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:41 pm 

Here is an awesome CU food buff combo idea I found at the BH boards and presently use myself. This menu works GREAT in combat and helps keep me on my feet against both melee and ranged enemies! I created a macro so that I can eat this combo in an instant just before I enter a big fight. Here's how this deliciously wicked recipe goes:

Find these foods (remember to shop around as you may find better stats from different chefs. These are the exact food stats I'm using in-game atm; so they are actual in-game examples) A 25 count crate of these particular foods presently run between 100k-250k credits atm:

Air Cake -dodge bonus +36; buff time lasts around 18min

Pikatta Pie -dodge bonus +39; buff time lasts around 17min (Together with Air cake, these two foods can be stacked to culminate bonuses! Very devastating to the mob/opponent players accuracy!)

Vegasparsine - Melee defense +98; buff time lasts around 19min (You may find some that reach +100! Seriously helps avoid melee opponent strikes; especially valuable if you are a ranged player)

Synthsteak -Mitigation Bonus +45; buff time lasts around 36 min (This puts a serious hurt on opponents damage abilities. Has a pretty decent buff time as well)

Deuterium Pyro -increases range accuracy greatly and effects damage! but only lasts around a minute. (Only for ranged players and for the buff time being so short, this one is optional. I didn't add it to my macro)

Pros: As you can see, this buff combo would last around 20min -considering how much CU cut the buff time on foods, this is plenty of time for a long PvP fight or doing a lair or two, or maybe more if your in a fast group!

Cons: With the CU shorter food buff times, you'll consume more food than before. Great for chef business, but a bummer for those strapped for credits.

Here is the macro I built to eat this food combo in an instant. I named my macro BattlePrep!

/ui action toolbarSlot 16; (put synthsteak in this slot)
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot 17; (put vegesparsine in this slot)
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot 18; (put Air Cake in this slot)
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot 19; (put Pikatta Pie in this slot)
/pause 1;

I used the pauses to quickly check that the slot is not empty. I placed the longest lasting foods first so the shortest ones stay with me a little longer. I'm no expert in macros, so if anyone has a better idea for me pls let me know :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:45 pm 
Site Admin

dont forget spices they stack now :)

Muon Gold + Pixie + Booster = +1500 health :)
Lasts 15 minutes with a 30 second downer. How can you go wrong?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:54 pm 

Your right, I was gonna mention spices cause Iain turned me on there CU trick just this morning. I told him I would post my food buff topic and was gonna mention the spices, but the food buff topic became a bit time consuming and I have to get in game to meet him in a few minutes. we are going to finish our rraytt quest, wanna come along? hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:43 am 
Spammer

Yeah, I'm definitely a junkie now. Neutron Pixie+Muon Gold+Booster Blue is the stuff, man. With only a 30 second mild downer, it makes for a nice boost.

I'm in the process of doing factory runs of the stuff now. So if anyone needs some drugs, just call me Dr. Feelgood.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because either the Devs will take this away from us soon, or the current spices as we know them will go bye-bye when the Smuggler Revamp hits.

Erime and Moge, sorry about disappearing on you guys last night. I went to zone with you and SWG locked up hard on me. I think my ISP hosed and crashed me, because I couldn't get logged back in. Hopefully I can get back in tonight to do some more killing with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:38 pm 

Looks good, I've been looking for some good post CU combos :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:14 am 

man i forgot to give you some when i relogged. sorry about that. hit me up again in-game and ill hook u up