Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:55 pm 

After rumours of a new hyper-manuveurable fighter surfaced, I was sent to investigate and infiltrate the Imperial ranks to discover if the rumors were true.

After entering the TIE corps, I was directed investigate the recent crash of an Alliance transport near a Nightsister Stronghold. Upon arriving, I discovered plans for an Alliance offensive on Kashyyyk. I turned the information over to the commanding officer of the Imperial Outpost on Kashyyyk and recieved orders to procure defenses from a neighboring outpost. Upon my return, the Alliance troops attacked the outpost and I was forced to defend myself against my brethren in the Alliance. I was then ordered to retaliate against an Alliance squad in the Dead Woods of Kashyyyk. I write with a heavy heart that none of the squad survived the retalitory attack. Upon returning to the outpost, I was informed that a new commander had arrived and desired my presence.

The new CO of the Kashyyyk outpost was Darth Vader. My mind raced as I worried if he had discovered my deception or my secret past. Surprisingly, he congratulated me for my efforts thus far and handed me the authorization codes for an Aethersprite Heavy Fighter. He then informed me of an Alliance strike force heading towards Kashyyyk.

I need your help. Warn the Alliance to call off the strike or at the very least send droids. I need reinforcements to get out of Imperial controlled space with this fighter so that our techs can examine it. I request the assistance of any deep cover operative that the Alliance has in place to bring this fighter to Alliance hands.
---------------------------------------------------

Just thought I would make this into a story just for the sake of it.... I need the help of Imperial pilots in defeating the Rebel attack on the last mission for the Jedi Starfighter.

Thanks in advance....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:28 pm 
Spammer

Wow, that sounds exciting!!! I almost considered re-activating my account! (well, and I'd have to buy JTL)

Thanks for the story.

WoW - Dalaran: Bolg Golga Virrok All Retired
SWG - Golga Bolg - Doctor (Resident) Retired
Eve - Edge Finn - Limbo
Section 2 - (Former) Director
What am I playing now?: The waiting game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:43 pm 

I would have done more if I wasnt at work... I admin a Star Wars message board based RPG and write things many times as long as this on a regular basis.... I just wanted to add some flair and some roleplay to what is just actually asking for help.... RP is what can make or break a game at times....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:08 pm 

Sel, I'd love to have you on board our "design team" for the next Neutron 7 story arc. It's been awhile since Tusken's Bane has had one. It will just as massive as the last mysteries and should take a couple of days for a player to complete. If you'd like to join, your talents would be a nice addition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:11 pm 

Sure, I would love to help....

btw the address for the game (just in case anyone was wondering) is http://www.rowlandstargate.net/monkey/ look for Galaxy of Fear.... I am the head admin of the game, The Omega...