Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Yes, it's too slow.

We want to change the 'healing' line to a 'props' line that allows you to craft and utilize 'stage props' (weapons, armor and so on that just look like weapons and armor). We're increasing the xp rate gain overall, and removing battle fatigue from the game entirely. We have some other enhancements to the entertainer professions that we want to do as well (profession-specific inspiration buffs for non-combat professions), but this is what is currently in development.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:51 pm 

well i didnt mind BF all that much. it was a nice reason to head to the cantina and wind down after a hard hunt session or quest. it healed very quickly and it gave the ents some work. what i do mind is the new wounds system and how its almost impossible to get healed right away. ive walked around days with wounds and no one to heal them for me....now thats something that should be changed imo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:56 pm 
Spammer

So.. this might be a dumb Yak question... but we used to be able to set our stats like Mind and Strength, etc. Can we still do that? I can't seem to find the menu if so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

I totally agree. A master Doc heals fro 68 something per heal. That is insane. More docs would heal if it didnt take forever to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:08 pm 
Site Admin

bigyak wrote:
So.. this might be a dumb Yak question... but we used to be able to set our stats like Mind and Strength, etc. Can we still do that? I can't seem to find the menu if so.

It's tied to your level now.
I dislike level systems in so many ways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:10 pm 
Site Admin

bigyak wrote:

nope. no sub stats so no stats to migrate. Your health is based on your CL with 3000 being the max. Although some races get a little over 3000, wookies may be one of those. You max at cl 80

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:37 am 

I agree that the wound system has to change.

I think docs should get xp for healing wounds outside of battle. I think we might have seen some more healing then. I also think it was a bad move to remove wound healing completely from medic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:11 pm 
Spammer

Yeah, I've been thinking of dropping MCM with my final respec. Just not sure what to pair with MRifle. Don't want to be like Mike and do MBH...so, if anyone's particularly enjoyed a combat prof post CU let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:13 am 

hey Lat! how you been, long time no see stranger. well i dropped mbh and picked up rifles on token respec. i paired it up with my other previous prof -master carbines. i like the pair together cause they have similar special attacks. dont get me wrong, mbh/master carbs was an awesome combat combo. i just dont need mbh anymore and wanted to do something different. so far rifle/carb combo is still powerful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:41 am 
Spammer

I'm liking Master TKA, especially for the no armor needed bit. I'm trying it with Carbines, but so far I'm not getting much from Carbine when soloing other than a shot or two...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:00 am 
Site Admin

yeah thats the hard part about TKA. If you use Carbines then you need armor for those few hit you take before you switch.

I almost wish I had more time to log in Nanasawa now that she is TKA/Ranger as I still think that would be a cool combo.

You may want to look at Commando. It is close range and the DOT could really help in sticky situations. If Doc had better stims/healing I would also look at that.