Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS phase II starts:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:25 pm 

For you FS grinders, the village's next phase -phase II ETA (estimated time of arrival) is about June 20ish time frame, next week.

I will be working the Combat Prowress (Melee Speed) quest because I already unlocked the Enhanced reflexes (Vehicular control) branch last phase II. Anyone going to do the same combat prowress quest? maybe we could set up a date to do it in a small group. However, Phase II Enhanced reflexes quest awards the coveted Health Crystal, so that is a great incentive to unlock first if you havnt unlocked anything for Phase II yet. Talk to Capt. Sarguillo for the Combat Prowess quest or talk to Whip for the Enhanced Reflexes quest. Either way, I and im sure other Avian grinders will be happy to lend a hand with any quests :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

while Im not a grinder (anymore) I will be taking Bewa and Maili to the Village for health Crystals. I have 2 so 2 more will be nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:13 pm 
Spammer

I think I have gotten this one done already but would be willing to help out. Combat seems to be quite fun again (at least killing a few banthas with Sel seemed fun).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

I'll be doing this one today with both Bewa and Maili.

ER - Vehicular Control - Whip (5283, -4226) - Focus Crystal, +2k health 2hrs once per 3 days [Does not stack with Health Buffs]

You will be given a WP on Endor, when you get there, a crashed ship will be within about 500m (it spawns on the overhead map as a structure) with Sith guards, when you get near to the camp the supplies will appear in your inventory with a system message, return to Whip (Just get close to him and they transfer over, but you must talk to him to get the next wp). Repeat five times. If you're having problems make sure you're at the right camp (sometimes they spawn quite close to one another). Some additional information from Jagger', missions are ~3k away from the starport, 7 sith at each (2 thugs, 5 pirates). Arteus47 has also put together some information on this quest, found here. It has also been suggested that you can just drive up to your camp and yoink the crate without fighting the Sith. If you have problems with your mission you can now reset the mission with Whip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

looks like we are in phase one still. oh and btw, these sith post CU are some tough cookies. I could not solo my quest with my Jedi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:02 pm 

The sith on the ER: Survival quests are hard.... however, if you pull them one at a time and use your surroundings to your advantage (hills, animal spawns, etc.) you can solo it... I did and I am TKM/MSwords/MBrawler.... it just takes patience and some strategy....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:56 pm 

Angelus wrote:
I think I have gotten this one done already but would be willing to help out. Combat seems to be quite fun again (at least killing a few banthas with Sel seemed fun).

Combat IS fun again. Once u get the hang of CU, its a blast. I mean im having a great time killing dewbacks again!! I havent had such a fun challenge with them since i was a noob. Sel mentioned some good ideas for tweaks to the bonus system on CL's, which i agree we really need to be fair to the player. But for now its still alot of fun to get out and kill all the different beasties like the old days. BTW, dewback leathery hide is currently great stuff! I sold a few stacks from just one hunt and made 180k in a day. Must be alot of demand for leather couches out there :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

good leathery hide is key to good armor now.

As for combat. I am just getting back into the ground game again and I find it a bit frustrating that I have a very hard time killing 2 lvl 77 mobs and fights with lvl 80 mobs last a long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:33 pm 
Spammer

Speaking of which E, I would love to get out there and hunt some Dbacks tonight if anyone is game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:24 pm 

iJasonT wrote:
good leathery hide is key to good armor now.

As for combat. I am just getting back into the ground game again and I find it a bit frustrating that I have a very hard time killing 2 lvl 77 mobs and fights with lvl 80 mobs last a long time.

its the beauty of CU. yes its extremely difficult to outdo 2 lvl 77's all by yourself even at CL 80. It can be done, but you'd heal yourself and buff up alot during the melee and possibly still come out on top but near death. Imagine taking on two people your own skill level. One on one with CL 80 is just a fair fight. Its all about grouping now. You can solo, but you'll have a serious fight on your hands. There are tactics and tricks out there to help you get the upper hand (ala Sel Arin :twisted: ) but if you wanna go toe to toe, be prepared to sweat! :wink:

We had a good dewy run today K. We would have loved to have you along. We will be doing more all this week im sure. XP is good and so are the hides. That is motivating enough :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:26 am 
Spammer

How about later tonight? I am scheduled to play ball but might not play if my back is still sore.

Would be nice to hit another krayt spawn too hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:42 pm 

Ill be on tonite to do somemore dewys for xp and hides. We'll have to post a krayt watch :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:50 pm 
Spammer

kk. Not sure what time I'll get on but hopefully you can play a little late in case I go to ball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:21 pm 
Site Admin

I was debating on making a Krayt hunt for the weekend so an impromptu one could be fun. I should be on. I can even log in Nanasawa and as she is a TKA/Ranger. I've been wanting to test out the TKA anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:04 pm 
Spammer

Looks like I will have to go to ball so will be back home 915MST. Hopefully someone is still around to hunt with me. I would like to get banking some xp to go convert to FS xp.