Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nice run tonight!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:45 am 
Site Admin

Excellent group tonight everyone!
I don't know about you but I made mad XP. The Pikets seem to be the way to go for sure. By that last lair we had our system down it seemed as they dropped very fast.

I should be on tomorrow if we want to get another group going.

Note: we hunted out of Katana tonight which is the DxD home city. They usually ban Rebels on sight. Since Shadow's is a member of DxD and I hunt with them all the time then they will allow any Avian to hunt from there.

It's good for me to hunt out of there since they have a private cantina I can get into if I get chased by a BH gank squad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:28 am 

It was a very good night, indeed.... good to hear that Maili has finally worked her way into the positives.... and I will be definitely up for another hunt tomorrow after work.... I have 6 branches I have to grind out till I can get into the grind of Jedi.... :P

Katana was a very nice town and their residents/associates have always been helpful to our groups (taka, mira, dae, and I) as we wander around.... I don't see that any member of Avian would ever wish for harm to come to any resident of Katana or member of DxD regardless of their faction.... all of us are joined under and through Avian and our ties to it.... :P

it is nicer to hunt out there also because we dont have to deal with other groups and those of the jedi persuassion have less to worry about when dealing with crowds and bounty hunters (at least I would think)...

thanks for the hunt....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:24 pm 

I agree, Katana is the place to be. I only wish my presence at the hunt last night hadn't been interrupted by an untimely journey to the village. I'm definitely up for some more tonight, so let me know when you wanna go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:25 pm 

I enjoyed the group and I loved how we had so many Avians hanging together once again...old and new! The DxD guys are super to us. I could only hang with the group for a short period of time cause it was pretty late here and going back to work this week has made me adjust my hours back to normal. Sorry about having to bail so soon all. Ive been getting only about 5 hours sleep a night this week due to all the late gaming sessions ive been carrying on lol :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:14 pm 
Spammer

I can't make it tonight but really loved that time last night. Good times and a fun grind. I need 14 FS skill boxes still so I should be up for a lot of grinding in the future.