Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need help with FS Quest
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:30 pm 
Spammer

I have determined that getting FS senses xp really isn't tough given the xp pouring out from critters during our hunts. With one full tree in ranger, one can bank 1 million scout xp = 125,000 FS xp (8:1 ratio). This equates to only 10 times of maxing out scout xp to get a full FS senses tree.

That being said, I need to complete the current phase 1 quest to get persuassion. It requires curing villagers by creating differing qualities of medical stuff.

As such, I need someone with Master Medic and BE 0004 crafting ability to craft these cures (either that or I need to track down some crap flora and some great flora with high OQ/PE) to do this myself. Anyone have a droid with a private food&chem crafting unit in it?

Should I get this I think I could dang near get close to grinding out jedi within a week or two if I went crazy. If not it will increase my time considerably given weapons convert 30:1.

Consider this a plea to guildies :lol:

Edit - forgot to add that this is the quest that gives the Aurillian plant as a reward. Could be a useful item given the fruit that grows off it (+1000 health/action/mind, 10 filling).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:28 pm 

Why BE 0004? Did it change sometime since it was released? I did it as Shwir'a as a Master Doc but that was from when the village was first released.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:30 pm 
Spammer

Yeah. Post-CU it now requires a super high crafting level and BE is required. Slightly diff from pre-CU.

Might have to use a respec day on this bloody thing if I don't get lucky and find someone to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:32 pm 

Ahh Makes sense. BTW if I do bring Shwir'a back (if I do it will be very soon to do the 2x XP) what is the best to grind for Jedi XP?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:15 pm 
Spammer

The general consensus on the boards is for combat FS xp, go MBH and any other ranged elite prof given you can cap at 1.2M, 900k, and 900k for rifles/carbines/pistols (the 1.2 being your other elite mastery prof).

However, if you want sense FS abilities, I think Ranger is the way to go. Don't even need master, just one tree up to tier 4 will get you a 1M cap (I'd suggest the one with harving abilities to rake up some nice hides when you kill). See my comments above re: ranger.