Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: House Pack Up today
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:43 am 
Site Admin

For fun I plan to go to old Avian City and demolish what buildings are still there.

Quote:
The House Pack Up begins on Friday, June 22, 2007! The Galactic Vacant Building Demolitions Crew will be ready to begin demolition this Friday after a brief maintenance period at 2:00 PM CDT.

Any house, factory, or player association hall that has been abandoned by its owner (since April 16, 2006) has been targeted for pack up. The building sign is marked in red as "Abandoned" to indicate the structure can be demolished.

Once you see the sign with the red "Abandoned" text, open the radial menu and choose "Structure Management > Pack Up This Building" to initiate the bombing. You can pack up a maximum of five buildings every 24 hours.

If your building has been packed up, you will find it in your datapad when you return to the galaxy. Simply unpack your house in a new location and the structure will be restored with your possessions inside.

Civilians who mark ten buildings for destruction receive the Junior Wrecking Crew Worker Badge. Hard-working citizens who clear out 50 abandoned structures are recognized for their destructive talents with the Wrecking Crew Manager Extraordinaire badge.

Not only can you receive badges, but for each successful destruction of an abandoned structure, you receive one reward point. Reward points are redeemable at the Lucky Despot in Mos Eisley for in-game items that can be used for decoration.

The Galactic Vacant Building Demolitions Crew is exploding with excitement – get out there and help them clear out those buildings!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:35 am 
n00b 4 3v3r

"Hey Folks! We're going to reward you for removing the evidence that this is a rubbish game and that our dedicated veterans have moved elsewhere!"

Pathfinder Kingmaker Campaign:
Gednan Malithanar - Wizard (1)
Dukin Thunderstrike - Ranger (1)

Star Citizen: - https://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/
AntanKarmola on their forums

Star Wars: The Old Republic: - Not really playing
Antare Karmola - Jedi Guardian (32)
Antan Karmola - Jedi Shadow (21)
Arianae Karmola - Gunslinger (20)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:47 pm 
Spammer

lol thats pretty funny...letme know if my old shops and factories are still around... Couple 100 million worth of tissues, blasters, armor and whatnot not counting the maintenance fee account in those if anyone still plays... :roll:

Former Head of Department of the Treasury
-------
Ask not what your PA can do for you, but what you can do for your PA
"Gone Section Five"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:20 am 

X2-PB wrote:
"Hey Folks! We're going to reward you for removing the evidence that this is a rubbish game and that our dedicated veterans have moved elsewhere!"

Hehe.. I have more of a mafia scene in my mind:

"You kid, comere.... help me dump this bod.. err I mean rolled up rug in the East River and I'll give you a treat"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:37 am 
Site Admin

well I logged in yesterday to go ahead and destroy a few houses. Turns out that each character has a limit of 5 houses per 24hours, yet when I logged in, people got badges for 100+ houses destroyed already.

A nice little exploit was found. A few players per server took all the houses down, and there for got all the rewards, leaving the non-cheating player with nothing.

Nice work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:20 pm 
Spammer

LOL - they can't even get the tool to clean up their previous screwups to work right.