Forum
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:34 am 
Spammer

but damn...maybe I should order the expansion :D :D :D

Pre-Order EverQuest® II Desert of Flames™
Get an In-Game Monkey!

The first expansion for EverQuest® II is coming soon! EverQuest II Desert of Flames™ takes you into an exotic realm of Norrath, isolated in the scorching sands of the Desert of Ro. New creatures, new zones, new items, and player-versus-player combat are just a few of the features packed into this stunning expansion. Intrigue and adventure, genies and flying carpets all await discovery.

A pet monkey could be waiting for you!

The finest homes of Norrath can soon have their own resident monkey! If you liked your baby dragon, you’ll love a pet monkey. This exclusive new pet will perform back-flips, play dead, and leap into attack mode, just to name a few tricks it can do!

Check out the monkey in action at www.EverQuest2.com.

But hurry, the only way to get your own pet monkey is to pre-order EverQuest II Desert of Flames from your favorite local retailer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks to Bless Ive spent the morning looking into the state of EQII. The players mostly seem happy and no one cries NERF much on the boards. This is probably due to no PVP though.

I hear there is a 'Combat Upgrade' in the works. The meer mention on this makes my skin crawl though.

I hear populations are down as well. Ill play a bit on the 7 day trial and see what I think. I seriously doubt Ill reactivate but something new is always fun.

...I always did like the crafting in this game though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:28 am 

I still play Eq2... My Necromancer is Level 50 now, and i'm experimenting on the whole "Raid" thing with my guild. So far we've been.... less than successfull... but its still been fun learning experiences.

We're not a raiding guild by any means, but we're trying to give the End game players something to do until the expansion comes out next month. (i think its still next month) at which time they'll add another 10 levels to the cap, and i think open up a whole new continent to explore... I haven't really read much on it, but from the trailer video it looked somewhat promising.

I haven't ordered the expansion yet. i'll most likely just get it with a digital download if available. I had a monkey given to me by a friend though, its kinda cool... damn thing never shuts up though, even when you make it play dead. :-/

But anyway.... the game as a whole is pretty fun. One thing i could complain about though is the character outfits.... gets kinda borring, there is not much variety there.

Wether or not this has anything to do with the rest of the posts in this thread, i have no idea... forgot what they were about, and i'm just rambling here to kill some time on the first 12 hour shift i've had in a looong time... ugh.