Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:58 pm 

Hey folks, this is Taka Endo from TCO. For the time being, I'm CEO of the in-game corp. That'll probably last until about 5 minutes before someone trains up the skills required to replace a CEO... so, yeah. Grain of salt!

I make it a point not to introduce myself on forums until i've posted at least 2 or 3 times already, hopefully one of those posts being a new thread. Which is why this is my second thread and third post on Avian. I know, I know. I do it deliberately. I like to think sideways.

Right... introduction, check. Wishes of future successful collaborations... ah, yes.

I hope we can continue working together! Seriously, you guys are great, and we've been able to significantly increase our mining productivity thanks to you guys. Not only do you add much desired and needed hands (even the smallest frigate helping with mining or killing rats has a palpable impact), but the excitement of working with Avian has helped draw a lot of our players out of the ol' holiday shell (*distant screams of anti-game rhetoric heard in the background, representing Families who Don't Understand*).

And it looks like we have yet another impromptu joint mining venture going now, with ambitions against the REST of Enedore's omber...

Thanks for your hospitality, and please keep the screams of adoration to a soft roar! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:47 am 
Site Admin

Hey Taka. Welcome to our quiet little corner of the interwebs.

Skotticus wrote:
the excitement of working with Avian has helped draw a lot of our players out of the ol' holiday shell

Don't worry, we'll soon drive them away again. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:32 am 
Spammer

Howdy! Lanasa here....welcome, welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:37 pm 
Spammer

Welcome to the Avian forums. I hope you remembered to use protection. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:02 pm 
Spammer

Hey Taka,

Rho here, how's it going late night man?

My name is Tobias Smith and I approved this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:11 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Taka Endo, welcome to our forum! I really appreciate the information you, Amy, and others post here

Earlier this week, when TCO and Avian were mining together, I learned a lot from reading the gang channel and watching you guys operate. I had a great time, and left with a serious case of EvE fever. I loved how groups of us were able to work together, it really reminded me of the early SWG days, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The next day I left work early, raced home, only to find my internet connection screwed.

No game, no way to research… pure hell! I could not wait to assemble the skills and equipment for a good entry-level mining ship, yet my ISP was denying me that chance. All I had was a cell phone connection to this forum, where I could read the newest guides by Amy, Moge, and others. I really appreciate the information you guys post here… it has made my predicament bearable.

I still have the EvE fever, and I hate that I missed the last joint mining operation. My fingers are crossed that the repairman will fix me up this evening. Thanks for the information! Hope to see you and your TCO crew ASAP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:26 pm 

Ouch, that's pretty harsh, Cyrus. Hope you had a decently long skill training...

No worries about missing a joint op, we seem to be doing them almost every day lately, hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah Im logging in as Cyrus to keep his skills going so only thing he is missing is our great compnay :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:01 pm 

iJasonT wrote:
Yeah Im logging in as Cyrus to keep his skills going so only thing he is missing is our great compnay :)

So he's missing all the best parts? :(

-LA