Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Something Strange
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:03 pm 
Spammer

Besides the fact that I logged int othe application.

It was about 6:45am when I had 5 minutes to see if I could sneak int othe EVE marketplace to find some good deals. if you trade, the only time it matters to be in-game is within the first 30 minutes of the server coming online.

When I logged in, it gave the indication that the game was live with 0 players in :P. and it was up and running (mostly). I managed to get into my character and log into the market. I saw what would have been glorius had I a larger bankroll to work with. I sold off my antibiotics for a good value (bought at 307 and sold at 374 with 5 per m3 that's some nice profit). I immediately rolled it into some robotics at 61?? in high sec space (usually I only see this in 0.4/0.3 sec space). These can usually be sold with no problems for 7000+ though they do take up 2 m3 space. Still a 450-500 cr profit mer m3 is excellent to me.

I then tried to get back to when my robotics were to do a quick in-system trade only I couldn't get my ship out of port as that part of the system wasn't up and running. I got booted after 5 minutes and when i got back in I could move, but it was too late for me.

Some time when I seell that product I expect to make about a 18 million in profit off my 125 million.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:13 pm 
Spammer

Nice!

I think I'm going to send you my entire bankroll and let you keep using it to make more money with... investing in your trading to split the profits when I come back with the skills to use an upgraded ship... I'll send to you tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:16 pm 
Spammer

If I can go into phase 2 when I buy items and put it back into the market, that might work. But, the returns won't be so grand.

For example, If I bought those robotics at 61??, I might have sold then for 65??. People would still get 500-600 cr/unit profit, but I wouldn't have to move the items :)

However, that only works if you can get online in the first few minutes the server comes online :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:18 pm 
Spammer

I haven't seen a room-temperature buy in 3-4 days. I may have to move to a different region and see what's going on in there.