Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:07 am 

Time for another attempt at a joint mining op in the Aice area of Everyshore.

I know a lot of folk are stagnant right now, so I'm here to put the objects at rest back in motion if I can.

I will be logging in shortly after the servers come up to start a mining op. I got myself a brand new Retriever mining barge and some strip miners for it and I plan to terrorize the Omber roid community for as long as I can tommarrow.

So if you are looking to make some good money hauling or mining, come log into the op tommarow. (Yannow, to buy more skill books for those skills you keep logging in to change)

Don't make me get out the handpuppets. :)

-LA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:12 am 

I'll be on this in the afternoon, starting around noon my time. Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:24 am 

Ok. Hehe. I donno how the afternoon shift went, but I was alone for 4 hours in the morning and chewed up 4 of Aices belts all by my lonesome. :)

Obbo came on later and we moved to Enedore, but my poor little alt was less than a day old and so only had the itty 2 to haul with and so we fell behind a bit. Taka came on about 30 minutes before I had to go and as far as I know the op was a modest success.

I am also planning to get on today and do some veld slaying in Enedore if there is no Omber left. Those big 100k roids are much more condusive to a smaller hauler. Tho I should have an Itty 3 at least sometime soon.

-LA