Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mining op. Friday 3/24
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:13 pm 

For those of you still intrested, I am going to be mining soon after the servers come back up on Friday.

I am going to start in Aice and mine Omber till my fingers bleed spreading out to the near by systems.

I have an Itty 4 for hauling and have been able to keep up with my own level 2 mining barge and 2 other level 2 mining barges with little difficulty one jump from Aice in Enedore.

So if it just ends up being a few of us (like it has been the last few ops) we should be ok on hauling needs. By April 16th I will have an Itty 5 and will then start working my way toward a freighter which I plan to be able to afford in about.....16 years.....ok really at this pace I should be able to use buy a freighter by mid july making remote mining ops far more feasable as we do not need to worry about a stations assets, just need a station to park the freighter at to haul the good away after the op.

I'm hoping to rally more folk back into the game on an active basis. Right now I am the only one I see in most every day.

For those of you who are more combat oriented I have converted both my battlecruisers to full combat duty since I no longer need them for mining and I am willing to risk them in group combat missions or complexes. What the hell, they are insured and if they get borked that just brings me 24 million ISK closer to affording a freighter.

-LA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:26 pm 

If you are interested the guild I am in, is active everyday. If you need something, send me a convo.

IGN Trin Lakini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:15 am 

I am interested in joining mining operations, if anyone is running any.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:34 am 

I'll be mining every Monday and Friday after the servers come back up. I'll be mining in the Aice and Enedore systems for the most part.

-LA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:31 am 

I might see you on monday then, after I come home from work...