Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Invitation via PM
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:45 pm 
Spammer

I just received this here on the Avian Gamers site via PM.

Erasmus wrote:
This is an invitation for The Avian Gamers Network

My name is Erasmus -- I am the manager of Guild Relations for Sony Online Entertainment. Our EverQuest II team has been doing some really great things in the world of Norrath, and we are inviting a few select guilds to play and give us some feedback on the improvements that they have made.

Making EverQuest II the best MMO game in the world has been our passion - and we are constantly tweaking the game to make it better and more fun. In the past, we've received great input from gamers like you on how and where to improve. Now, it's your turn -- we want your guild's feedback and opinions.

If your guild would like to participate in our focus testing, please let me know. You and your guild mates can drop me an email at GuildRelations@soe.sony.com -- include your email, and the name of your guild. Give me a day or so to process the email, and I'll send you and your guild mates the link to download the client, plus a key that will give you 30 days of free play. Once the 30 days are up, you are welcome to continue playing, at your cost. You and your guild mates are welcome to drop me an email with your comments, insight, and feedback -- we want to hear from you.

We appreciate your consideration, and hope to see you in EverQuest II in the near future!

Erasmus

Manager, Guild Relations
Sony Online Entertainment
guildrelations@soe.sony.com
http://www.station.sony.com

Thought I'd pass this on in case anyone was interested.