Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:39 am 

Occassionally I see Lanassa log off in game. What you guys up to? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:10 am 

I've been enjoying EVE... my game time is always sporadic though so I'm not on a lot. I just bought a Vexor and have run a few Level 2 missions. They are much harder than 1s!!!

Section 5
Now Playing: WoW
--------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:44 pm 
Spammer

I'm doing some market speculation, almost ready for Battleships and Level 3 missions.

WoW - Dalaran: Bolg Golga Virrok All Retired
SWG - Golga Bolg - Doctor (Resident) Retired
Eve - Edge Finn - Limbo
Section 2 - (Former) Director
What am I playing now?: The waiting game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:15 pm 
Spammer

Hehe, I seem to hit these little walls so to speak where I just log in to do training but then don't do anything else.

The reason for this is I accumulated 30k LP with a Lvl3 agent of low quality and thought I had lined up a lvl 3 agent of 19 base quality, but it's not one that offers many combat missions.

So, that kind of deflated me...I'm also thinking of packing up all my stuff and relocating to Stacmon to be closer to Taka and Dark so I can do some grouping. This would be a big undertaking as I'd need to start over with a new NPC corp from a mission perspective.

So...that's my deal lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:29 pm 

Lanasa, since you run with Minmatar agents, you should have respectable gallente standing. Check and see if you can't run missions for Astral or fed navy. Shouldn't take too many storyline missions to get access to the Level 2 or Level 3 agents at Annancale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:41 am 
n00b 4 3v3r

I'm still just doing training. Managed to get internet back to my PC for the time being. I was also away for the passed week so that kinda prevented things!

Also I've just bought NWN2 so playing around with that a bit more at the moment!

Pathfinder Kingmaker Campaign:
Gednan Malithanar - Wizard (1)
Dukin Thunderstrike - Ranger (1)

Star Citizen: - https://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/
AntanKarmola on their forums

Star Wars: The Old Republic: - Not really playing
Antare Karmola - Jedi Guardian (32)
Antan Karmola - Jedi Shadow (21)
Arianae Karmola - Gunslinger (20)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:07 am 

Well I was away for most of last weekend, and then we WARDEC'ed another alliance and unassociated corp because they we ganking several of our "friends" in Aeschee. (Corps we have a light blue agreement with but are not in our alliance)

So Ill be patrolling this week in Aeschee and Ladister, hoping to help pop a few griefers.

I am heavily into and about 2 weeks out from maxing the "learning skills" tree, so taking a break is no big deal.

Ive been mining like crazy prior to this weekend because one of my corpmates has a BPO for a Dominix and since I do a ton of hauling for him to collect all the minerals, he has agreed to both refine and then use the minerals I provide to build me a Dominix.

I have enough Plag and Kernite for the Mex, and I think I need about 40,000 or 50,000 more cubes of omber for the isogen. Plus Ive been ninja mining Hemo in Aeschee (0.2) for the zydrine. Ya I know it aint much but I got about 50,000 cubes of Hemo and jaspet in Aeschee right now waiting for refining.

All in all Ill get the dominix for less than 9 million once I buy the Megacyte (and whatever zydrine I dont produce) (I dont mine in 0.0, yet..........)

So I should be in a Dominix sometime after the first of the year :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:20 pm 

I'm usually around... but lately with the issues i've been having with my modem, i've been playing a couple offline games as well... old school ones... Emperor: Battle for Dune, and Final Fantasy VIII mostly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

I just completed a RL deal that drastically increased my salary. With Danyale having surgery and the thought of children in the near future I decided to test the waters and see what the competition was paying. My company could not match the offer, so I put my notice s in today. The last few weeks leading up today were knee deep in corporate intrigue, networking, and negotiating. In addition we are looking at houses which usually leaves me disgusted and drained.

This left me very little time to do more than keep the skills rolling. I have wanted to mine so bad, but when I get home I am so tired.... which sucks.

I have most of the learning skills complete. Cyrus is focusing on all the drone skills while Rylanne is getting Intty 5 then Freighter.

Looking at the calendar I see this week I have thanksgiving with Danyale's father’s side of the family. The following week is real thanksgiving with my family. Maybe we can sneak home early. I really need a laptop!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:10 am 
Spammer

Congrats Cy!!!

Yeah the next two weeks are going to be rough. My wife's uncle died Sunday night so we are heading up to the funeral tomorrow. Add Thanksgiving to the mix and I'm sure my in-game time will be logistical at most.

BUT, I am completely moved in at Stacmon so ....some progress.