Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Done for now.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:05 pm 

Just cancelled my EVE accounts. The main expires on the 26th. Will likely log in one more time before then to switch training to Gallente Battleship 5, in case i ever decide to reactivate... theoretically, the skill will be done, and won't have to sit there for 40 days like a chump waiting for it. Thats of course assuming the skill will still train after the account goes inactive.

Anyone have intel on this? Moge?

Anyway, Pirates of the burning Sea caught my eye a few weeks ago... log in back here today, and lo and behold, theres a sub forum for it. Would be cool to hang with you guys in a game again. (though none of you better sign up for one of the factions... in this game, its all pirate or nothing! Yaarrr!)

Post subject: Re: Done for now.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:51 am 
Site Admin

Ravage wrote:
Just cancelled my EVE accounts. The main expires on the 26th. Will likely log in one more time before then to switch training to Gallente Battleship 5, in case i ever decide to reactivate... theoretically, the skill will be done, and won't have to sit there for 40 days like a chump waiting for it. Thats of course assuming the skill will still train after the account goes inactive.

yes. training continues while account is inactive. Kinda cool like that.

Post subject: Re: Done for now.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:22 pm 

iJasonT wrote:
Ravage wrote:

yes. training continues while account is inactive. Kinda cool like that.

I can confirm that. My kid deactivated his account at the end of the school year ( to resist temptation), and just reactivated and cruiser V was completed while he was inactive :D

I have also seen this done on a trial account. Start up a trail, set a long term skill before it expires, come back a month later and fire up the account, and viola the skill is trained.