Avian Gamers Network

Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:26 am 

Because I got pretty busy helped set up a new Outpost! Something I had been wanting to do for a log time. I didn't actually crack the egg, but helped with logistics prior to, and with the overwatch while we were doing it.

And I was the fourth guy to dock. Mathusela is my alt in Conflagration

Yep its a Faildari outpost, but there was a bigger picture involved in the selection based on what the alliance was doing.

Anyway it was cool as heck being able to finally be a part of that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:35 am 

Congrats! :) Are they blow-uppable?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am 

Ravage wrote:
Congrats! :) Are they blow-uppable?

After 01 December they are different but pretty much the same. They act more like a POS now with timers but you can't blow them up, you can only transfer ownership.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:06 pm 

I've passed the info along to Goonfleet. expect it destroyed tonight. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm 

Goonfail?

They are busy in the South and they got bigger problems than us in Fountain ;)

Plus they had a hell of a time giving away Geminate the last time they had it ;)

Sell the info to Solar Fleet, they would probably pay more for it ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 am 

heh. never heard of them.... but you should get that twitch in your eye looked at.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:44 am 

:lol: :lol:

xXLegion of DeathXx or various other xXLegion of PicksomethingXx might be interested as well.

Its all those DRONE region Russkies spun off from RA.

Geminate is surrounded by Commies, we are like the Berlin Wall :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:15 am 

Sorry again about the wait last night Ravage. I had no idea a Gallente Alpha Nexus Chip would be such a pain in the ass to get.

Thanks goodness I had about 9000 LP's with CreoDron or else you would still be waiting. The only palce to get them is a bunch of crap NPC corps like Astral Mining, Proteque Pharmacueticals, you know the ones no one does missions for.

Duvalle, Roden and CreoDron as just about the only decent corps that have them as LP rewards. I have more than enough standing with both Roden and CreoDron already so Im going to do some missioning for Duvalle, might as well work on getting a third research agent corp while I am at it.

And the best agent to work them without going thru lo sec is in Mirilene, so Ill be over in your neck of the woods for a couple of nights. :yoda:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 pm 

huh. i have a crap tonne of LP with Astral Mining from the days of missioning out in Annancale.... maybe time to cash them in and sell nexus chips for retarded markup prices :)

Mirilene is 2 jumps out from me. for either of the stations i am at regularly. nice level 4 duvolle agent there. but its 95% courier missions. bleh.

Just glad i didn't have to grind levels 1-3 with them to get my faction up.. was able to use my Gallente faction standings to use the level 4 as soon as i found out about R&D heh. I have a corp mate grinding out level 2s there right now, i feel so bad for her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:09 pm 

Ravage wrote:
huh. i have a crap tonne of LP with Astral Mining from the days of missioning out in Annancale.... maybe time to cash them in and sell nexus chips for retarded markup prices :)

Mirilene is 2 jumps out from me. for either of the stations i am at regularly. nice level 4 duvolle agent there. but its 95% courier missions. bleh.

Just glad i didn't have to grind levels 1-3 with them to get my faction up.. was able to use my Gallente faction standings to use the level 4 as soon as i found out about R&D heh. I have a corp mate grinding out level 2s there right now, i feel so bad for her.

I would put them up for 30 or 40 million each and see what happens. You can sell them on the market so you can always adjust em.

Ya my Gallente Faction allows me to grab the level 4 courier. I can usually knock those out real quick in the blockade runner, so they aren't that bad. Level 2's again would drive me nuts however.......

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:42 pm 

Wow... missions are retarded easy now... i mean they were easy before... but just retarded easy now. heh. Thanks Aranarth!

On a side note, found 2 hacking sites, and a Jaspet, kernite, and omber mining site some random system i happened to be in. got about 25 mill in decryptors. was plesantly surprised.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 am 

I had a feeling a Navy Domi would be the "I win button" for level 4's ;) Im heading to Gicodel after I get mine, and jam on the SOE level 4's. I want some of those Gucci Exploration Implants.

I almost have enough LP's for a second chip from Mirilene Duvolle Labs agent.

I heard a rumor there was a few Gallente Alpha Nexus chips for sale in Verge last night for around 25 to 30 million. I really think you shouldl turn in that Astral Mining LP and cash in in Dodixie............

Cool on the cosmic sigs. Sometimes you can get lucky in high sec.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 pm 

Was friday afternoon, i decided to do some more exploration.

Started in my home system Pucherie. BAM! 4/10 deadspace complex right off the friggen bat.

The overseer droped a Corelum C-Type medium Armor repairer... 150 mill. too bad my Astarte got it, heh. Woulda been a nice chunk of change.

Still haven't got around to cashing the Astral Mining LP. i really should do that.